Untitled Part 1

Being in love with someone is the best feeling ever. But what if you fall in love unexpectedly with a boy that you never pay attention with.
Is there a chance that you will also fall for him?

Hi I'm Atasha Hernandez 16 years old and a high school student. I'm just a simple girl, shy-type, no boyfriend since birth and not attracted to someone. HAHAHA!. That's why when my friends ask me who is my crush, I just laugh at them. And as I said to them that I don't have time for and my priority first is my study because I want my parents to be proud of me someday. Other people say that boys are just the same. In the start they will just say good things about the girls so that they will fall for them. But at the end they will just hurt their feelings. And.. because of that I don't want to fall in love with someone and I don't want to be hurt like others.
But everything had changed, when I met the person who make me fall in love. Then I realized that boys are not the same.
And it all started with........

First day of school and I'm so excited to meet my new classmates and new teachers.
"Atasha, are you not yet done there? We need to go to school now"

That's my best friend Leisel Ocampo. Were best friends since kinder. And as you can see she's excited to go to school, Isn't obvious? Haha.
"Yes I'm coming" I go down stairs
Then my father drove us to school. We go to the bulletin board to look for our section. And good to know that were classmates. And we go to our destined classroom.
Leisel- "I'm so excited to meet our new teacher"
Me- "yeah me too"
Each of us introduced our self. After that our teacher discussed the rules to be follow inside the classroom and the things that we need to bring.
Rules:
#1 Respect each other
#2 Love one another
#3 No bullying
#4 Listen to the teacher
#5 Pass your projects on time
#6 Be responsible
And so on and so on....

After the class we went to the mall to buy the things that we needed. After a minute we proceed to the cashier to pay for our materials.
Leisel- "Atasha?"
Me- "what?"
Leisel- "can we eat first? I'm already starving."
Me- "sure"
Then we go to a restaurant to eat. After we eat we went to the department store to buy some clothes.
I checked my watch and it's already 7:00pm. I told Leisel that we need to go home.

2nd day of school
I go to school early because Leisel texted me that she will be late. So when I came to school I waited her in the waiting area. While I'm waiting Leisel I saw a boy staring at me with his friends but I didn't mind them.
Leisel- "hey! Atasha"
I hear the voice of Leisel shouting my name
Me- "why are you late?"
Leisel- "I didn't woke up early because my mom talk to me last night"
Me- "about what?"
Leisel- "none of your business! HAHAHA! Kidding"
Me- "kidding your face! -.-"
Leisel- "are you mad?"
Me- "no I'm happy!"
Leisel- ".........:l"
Me- "JOKE! HAHAHA!!"
I saw the boy laughing at me
RIIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!
The bell ring, so we proceed to our classroom. While were walking I tell Leisel about the boy in the waiting area..... she said that..
Leisel- "maybe he likes you?
And I looked at her in a bad way >->
Me- " duh! Love at first sight?"
Leisel- "maybe?"
Me- "do you believe in that fantasy?"
Leisel- "don't know?"
Me- "goo---" she cut me
Leisel- "is he handsome?"
Me- "uuhh..yes?"
Leisel- "so you like him too?
Me- "BIG NO! I don't have time for that!"
She just laughed at me. When we reach our classroom all our classmates stared to us. Maybe were too noisy? But we didn't mind them and we just sat in our assign chairs. Suddenly my classmates became quite when our teacher came.
"good morning class"
"good morning ms"

KNOCK! KNOCK!
Someone knocked on our door. He looks familiar... wait is that the boy in the waiting area?
"good morning ma'am"
"good morning Mr. Nathan Alcantara. Your late"
"sorry ma'am"
"okay, you can introduced your self"
"Hi I'm Nathan Alcantara"
Why is he looking at me?
"I'm 17 years old and nice meeting you all" he smiled
"thank you Mr. Alcantara, you may sit now"
There is no vacant chair in front except for the chair beside me.
"okay class get ¼ sheet of paper. Write your name, birthday, age, address, and contact number"
While I'm writing I saw him looking at my paper.
Nathan "hi Atasha"
Me- "why do you know my name?"
Nathan- "it was written on your paper, BTW, may I have some?"
Me- "sure" I half-smiled to him
Nathan- "thank you" he smiled
After we passed our papers, our teacher discus some lessons.. then..
"class dismiss!"