2.Quarantine with Dre ?

Prince POV:

  My life is so different since He and I stopped talking. I live on my own,travel the world got my own YouTube channel and it's popping but of course he wants to pop back up.

  After I found out that he hand a 2nd child on the way that was final straw for me he never going to get it right ever and I'm over chasing him. Once I read that message I didn't even respond. It's crazy how you can be living your life and one picture can make somebody miss you😛.

As I sat down memories did start to play in my head of Dre and I honestly he was the only guy I ever loved that broke my heart, and that I loved again and repeated y'all know the vibes we was both TOXIC for each other.

My life has been lit I be talking to niggas but none of them actually have my heart. It's just fun playing the game on niggas that once kept getting played on me.

The world is so different now its so much shit going on epically with this damn virus. I belong to the streeeetttttz but bitch the streets ain't safe.

I've already pre recorded videos for my Channel I'm lonely as hell in this apartment all my best friends are booed up.

"👀 so you just gone read and not respond" Dre texted me again. This boy must not be getting the hint he's crazy.

I read the message and within 5 minutes I got a FaceTime call from a random number and I answered it not sure who it was but had the camera to the ceiling and guess who it was Dre 🙄.

"Damn so it's like that Prince ?."
"So you called me off a random number?."

"I got 2 phones."
"Yeah one for family and one for hoes" he starting chuckling"
"So what do you want Dre ?."
"I ain't doing shit I was just checking on you Prince."

"I'm doing fine just living my life-"

"Alone ?"

"Excuse me sir ?"

"Look like you living your life alone during quarantine."

"Don't matter I'm not like you I don't keep random people I don't know around me."

"That mouth still smart....you is crazy."

"Yeah you right."

"I'm finna come see you so be ready." He said and hung up in my face.

This boy can not be serious I tried calling him back but of course he did not answer. Ugh I cant stand this child he so annoying. What make him think that I want to see him....I hate it here but let me get dressed up 😂😂😂😭