3.Prince Diary 📕

Prince POV :

This isn't really a chapter per say but this is just to give you guys update on my life.

When I had Zay and I baby it was the best day of our life we were ready to be parents. Our baby was gone be so spoiled even though we knew that wasn't a good thing but I didn't care. Our little Baby "Loyal".

  He was a big boy when he came out 7 pounds...I gave birth to a human I still to this day can't believe it. Zay and I brought our baby home and Zay didn't know anything bout changing diapers 😂.

  One night Zay was so tired he started crying himself and it was so funny cause I had 2 baby crying man that was so hilarious. Loyal was so beautiful handsome young man ugh my everything in a little human form.

He was doing fine for a whole month until one night Zay went to check on him and he was trying so hard to breathe and Zay screamed my name so loud and was doing everything in his power to get Loyal to breathe in which he'd did & after that scare we went to the hospital.

💔

I'm sorry guys I can't not finish the rest but just know my little loyal is in a better place now.

Zay and I grew apart after our child died he starting drinking and blaming himself and he lost himself and I love Zay so much but he didn't want to change and I couldn't be with somebody who didn't want to stop and get some help I mean the shit hurt me as well that was my baby my first everything.

As of 2020 Zay and I are over he checks on me from time to time but he's grieving extremely hard and I want to be their for him but don't want that he wants that bottle and weed but I'll always love him ❤️