ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

𝙰/𝙽: 𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 l𝚊𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 a 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖a𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏! 𝙸 𝚠a𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 a𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 a𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑a𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 a𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐!!

---------------------------

𝔸𝕖𝕤𝕠𝕡 𝕒𝕣𝕝
𝕆𝕍:

I looked at the message stunned. I've never gotten a mission in such a long time. Why now? I had to be there at 7:30 and it was already 7 so I had to leave.I bit my lip and turned to Eli.

"Um Eli? I'm sorry something came up I need to go. Do you mind bringing me back?" I asked. He looked at me strangely but nodded his head.

We walked to his motocycle and got ready to leave.

"What happened? You seem agitated. Who was that?" He asked. He stood there looking at me waiting for my reply.

"It's nothing just some family issues." I said. He looked at me confused.

'Shit. I forgot."

"I have to help my Aunt with packing she is living the country tomorrow to New York." I said quickly. He looked at me with a suspicious look but shrugged it off.

"Oh ok let's go then." He said. I let out a sight of relief I didn't even notice I was holding my breath.

'That was close..."

:3o minutes later:

After about half an hour we came back to the shop. I got of the motorcycle and stood there to watch him leave but he didn't move. He stood there one feet on the ground the other on his motorcycle paddle[Thingy] looking down gripping his motorcycle handles tightly.

"Eli are you okay?" I asked. He seemed so tensed up and nervous for some reason.

He didn't answer me and continued looking down. Then finally he looked up at me.

"Thank you...for today..." He said. I saw his face instantly turned into shades of pink and chuckled quietly to myself seeing how cute he was.

"I-I gotta go see you around...airhead." He said and drove off.

"H-Hey! I'm not an airhead!" I yelled after him but of course he was too far so he probably didn't hear me.

I shook my head and smiled.

'He isn't so bad after all'