Chapter 4

Junkook POV
I spent the whole day with the 6 boys that I just met, turns out they are very nice and caring. I got to get to know them a lot more and learn about what they like and what they want to do in the future. But the thing is, I wanna trust them I really do, but after Jisoo and mom's death I can't trust no one.

"Wait, you're saying that you like to dance?" Hoseok asked, I nodded. I then see Hoseok and Jimin's face light up.

"We should dance together soon!" Jimin exclaimed, I just smile at them.

"Are you okay?" Jin hyung asked worriedly.

"I'm fine," I lied.

"No you're not, tell us the truth," Yoongi hyung pointed out.

"It's just, I really like you guys. I've never felt so happy, but I wanna trust you guys and tell you so many secrets and the truth about me. But I just can't," I state tearing up.

"Jungkook, it's okay, we'll wait for you to start trusting us. It's fine," Namjoon looked at me with a warm smile.

"Yeah, we can wait as long as you need to get used to us," Taehyung giggled.

"Thank you," I thanks, I leave them smiling.

Yoongi POV
"Well at least we got to know him a little more," Hoseok stated.

"Yeah, we're getting close," Jimin said.

"I have an idea to let him trust us a little bit sooner," I sat up from the desk I was laying on.

"Well what is it?" Namjoon asked.

"Why don't we tell him about our personal stories. Like Tae you already told him about your whole situation with your father and sister and that's how we got through him. I mean all of us has fucked up pasts we can tell Jungkook about them," I explain.

"Are you sure? I mean even though we wanna get through him, we always try to avoid talking about our pasts," Jin hyung stated.

"I know, but this boy he lost his sister and mother, he has a brother whom I think hates him. He might be vulnerable but he ain't stupid, unlike the others he thinks before he tells people his secrets," I say with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah let's do it," Taehyung agreed, everyone nodded.

The Next Day
Jumgkook POV
I wake up, and get ready for school. Ever since mom and Jisoo died, the house became a shit hole. It's either parties held everynight or Jackson fucking any hot girl he can find. Either way I can't sleep. I go downstairs to get food and I see an entire mess, and Jackson sleeping on the couch with beer bottles around him.

"Jungkook when you come back from school, clean up the house," Jackson said wearily.

"Are you drunk?" I ask.

"What do you think? Of course I am," Jackson stated.

"Your not even legal to drink, your 18," I said picking up an apple.

"So? I don't care, just clean up the house when you come home," Jackson said picking up another bottle of beer.

"I have homework, why don't you clean the house up. You are the one who made this mess," I snap.

"Don't ever speak like that to me ever again," Jackson walked towards.

"Or what?" I ask a little scared. Before I knew it a slap went across my face and I fell onto the ground.

"That, you're lucky I'm drunk and I can't see where you are, NOW GO TO SCHOOL," Jackson yelled walking up the stairs and falling on every step he takes.