Chapter 10 (Finale)

Today is gradutation, High School Graduation, it's amazing knowing that I lasted the whole senior year here in this school. It turns out that the 6 boys were the people that were making this school a living hell. I am so happy to know that everybody at this school is super nice, even Bang Chan and Felix.

"Are you ready?" Yugyeom asks.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I smile.

"Now a few words from some of our seniors who have been given scholarships to amazing collages," Our principle then started to call out names which also included Yugyeom, I knew that I was gonna go last when the Principle called the names out of everybody I knew. "Finally Jeon Jungkook,"

I walk up to the podium and just stared at the crowd and started to speak.

"A lot of shit went down over the past year, like a lot of shit went down. It turned out that there were a lot of drama, but I mean its High School, if you were like me you would have thought Middle School was the worst school years ever, NOPE, High school is much worse. Look, it doesn't matter if you had bad memories in Elementary, Middle School, and High School, what matters is the good memories you had when you were in school. You made friends that you would open up to, you made friends that would listen to you, you made friends that you could laugh with or at. There were friends that went through thick and thin with you, because they actually care for you. Sure there must've been a lot of toxic friendships but if you learn from them you will find true friends. Most of all, you should've found yourself, it doesn't matter what gender you are, what race you are, what sexuality you have, what matters is if your being yourself, not for anybody else but for you. If people don't support you, you don't need their support, you need your own. You need your own love, cause without it who are you really, if you can't find yourself get some help from friends, real friends. But even with their your the only person that can find your own self. Once you find who you are, don't change because somebody doesn't like it, if they don't like it their not worth it. Love yourself that the biggest and hardest you could find, thank you," I bow and sit back down to my seat while everyone stands up and claps.

"Thank you seniors for everything you guys have done, it is now time to go, congradulations seniors, you have now graduated!" The principle states while everyone throws their cap into the air.

"Jungkook I have something to ask you," Yugyeom yells at me because it was loud in the room.

"What is it?" I yell asking back.

"Will you marry me?!" Yugyeom asks taking out a ring from his gown.

"Oh my god, YES!!!" I agreed smiling the biggest ever, Yugyeom puts the ring on my finger and pulls me into a kiss.

What a future I am gonna have

_____________________
Well there is the finale of this story, I didn't want to pack a whole lot on the finale. So sorry if it was short, but this was a hell of a ride writting this story. This story shows so much closure and also one way to get rid of toxic friends.
Stand up for yourself, have confidence on yourself, because in the end your the only on who can help you.
Thank you so much for loving this book, I will let you guys vote for the next story you want me to write probably tomorrow or on Friday again depending on how much school work I have.

Dont forget to follow my Instagram and Twitter: Purple_BTS130