Proluge

Nagito's POV

As the wind brush against my poor, pale face, I sat at the empty beach. I traced my fingers along the cold sand that night, I couldn't help it, but these cold feelings.. cling onto me like the dreadful feeling people call... Despair. I'd normally would like to stay alone, but there was a heavy feeling, shaking inside me. I was scared to be alone, and I had always gripped to the little hope I had left. I felt like I wanted to scream, to pull my hair, yet all I only did, was cry. The hot tears then became cold, flowing down my cheeks.
I then got up, to turn my back to the silent ocean, And walked with my head hanging low. My head became blurry, scattering around my head only for myself to become more frustrated of my self. I'm ashamed of myself, why me? Only to be such trash against others, I felt hopeless. I wiped up my tears, It felt useless to cry now.
I am a student, the Ultimate Lucky Student, attending Hope's Peek Academy.  It's pretty much a useless talent, but that's what the school gave me. Clearing out my dreadful thoughts, I bumped into our local Ultimate Gamer, Nanami Chiaki.
She was a very bright girl, and beautiful indeed too. She is very fond of every genre, from RPG to Horror. Although she is excellent at games, she is a bit troubled when it comes to romance. She has a rather odd structure of sleeping, because she's able to stand while sleeping.

💟 (This will mean that it is a timeskip. Fast forward to Nagito confessing to Chiaki about his feelings)

She walked up upon the beautiful apple blossoms, blowing in the thin breeze passing by. I was in a nervous tension; she was like... my hope. The hope i've been longing for. I then presented to the curious gamer. Once I finished, a small smile played across her lips. Without hesitations, she favorably accepted. Her arms opened wide for me, and i graciously ran into her arms, with a big smile on my face. I couldn't help it, be only repeatlty told her, "I love you so much!"

...

Because of that fateful day,   She was by my side when I needed her the most.

She was... My Lovely Hope.

(Word count: 389)