Tell Me | Overhaul x Reader 🍋

Please read the Author's Note if you haven't.

13+/adult content ahead. This is going to be my first lemon chapter, so it's probably going to be really bad. Don't read if you don't like reading about sex and stuff.

Warning: Rape.

"It's not working, boss," Nemoto said, looking down at my tied figure.

"What do you mean?" the Yakuza head questioned.

"My quirk isn't working against her," Nemoto said. Jokes on him, since quirks don't work on me!

"Ugh, what a pain. I'll just disassemble and reassemble her then," Chisaki said with disgust, pulling a glove off his hand. "Get out," the head ordered the man in black. Nemoto bowed and left the room, leaving this sadist and I to play.

He rested his bare hand on my shoulder. Surprisingly, nothing happened. He lifted it up and rested it down again, still nothing happening. My quirk was called Cancel. Quirks don't work on me. "What the hell," he cursed, dumbfounded. He puts on a new glove and looks down on me. Hives raced across his face, just a rare sign of germaphobia.

"It won't work. Your quirk won't work. No quirk does. At least on me, that is," I commented slyly. I didn't care if I died now. Even if I were to get away, I wouldn't like to be hunted for the rest of my life. No thank you.

"Is that so?" Chisaki questioned with suspicion, cocking a brow up. "How do I get you to answer my questions then?" he asked himself.

I could only think of two ways. One extremely violent, and the other just as violent but dirty. "I could torture you until death, threaten to kill you, or... Well, rape you," he muttered the last part. I looked away from him, annoyed by the ropes tying me down on this uncomfortable wooden chair. I even struggled a bit, and I could tell he was amused by my effort.

"Well, which one would you prefer, Y/N?" he asked me. I tched and didn't answer, slowly cutting through the ropes at the back of the chair with my fake nails. Torture didn't sound too fun, and death was alright at this stage. I didn't really want the rape, but a good time doesn't sound that bad right now. Even if it's my enemy who's the one banging me from behind.

"You look more appealing to rape, though hearing your filthy scream also sounds perfect to me right now," he stated. I felt like I was about halfway done one rope. I kept cutting it until it barely hung on. I then moved onto another one. "Since I feel like it, I guess I'll go with the rape," he sighed like a kid. I wouldn't take this guy as the kind who'd think out loud, but I guess it was just a tease, getting me to think about the dirty things he could do.

"But first, I have to do something about those ropes," he emphasized the last word. He walked behind me and I quickly stopped the rope cutting progress. He'd probably see the almost-cut ropes, which would get me in trouble. "Oh, you're been plotting your own escape hm? With these ropes? Why do they look all chewed up hm?" he questioned in my ear. It was a bit muffled by his bird mask, but it still sounded quite sexy.

He undid my ropes but I stayed seated. Should I fight him? I'm pretty weak physically, and I'm not risking a fight until I know what type of body build he had. "Well, get stripping now," he said, taking off some clothes off his own. He started off with his bomber coat, then his men's office dress shirt and unbuckled his belt, dropping the leather piece down to the floor. I listened to the man's orders and started to take off my shirt. I had another shirt under it, and then it was my bra. I only had one layer of pants on, and then my panties will show.

I threw my beloved shirt onto the floor and noticed Chisaki has already stripped himself out of everything except his mask and boxers. He had quite a strong build. It would've been a fatal mistake if I tried to charge at him. I gulped at tugged the hem of my second shirt. "If you don't hurry up, I'll be happy to take everything for you," the germaphobe threatened with amusement.

"O-Okay," I stuttered. I slipped the shirt off and blushed, as he was staring at my lace bra. I tugged at my pants, worried. I took in a mental breath and started to slip it off, knowing this pervert was watching me hesitate. I stepped out of my pants and kicked it into the pile of clothes scattered on the floor.

"Cute," he mumbled. I take it that I wasn't supposed to hear that, but my blush deepens anyway. I crossed my arms, trying to hide as much skin as possible, but he comes towards me and slaps my arms away. The situation made me shiver, though this room was pretty warm even without clothes.

He fingered my womanhood through my panties, and I suppressed a moan. I could basically hear him snicker, as he pulled his hand away and reached inside my lower undergarment. He put a finger inside me, soon duplicating into two fingers. Then a hand travelled to my breast, and he played with the squishy thing. I had to grit my teeth to suppress my lewd noises now, and a quiet moan escaped when he hit a certain spot in me. "Oh so that's where all the fun is, huh?" the Yakuza master said. He pulled the hand on my boob away and took his mask off, showing a rather handsome face. I looked away and he grinned.

He continuously hit the same spot, making me extremely wet inside. I could feel a knot slowly building up inside me, and I felt like Chisaki knew that. "Aww, gonna come already?" he teased. He pulled both hands away when I close to releasing. What a douche. "You can't release until I do, alright~?" he cooed sadistically. I slid his boxers off and revealed his long and erected length. I winced. Is that thing really going to be inside me?

He ripped my panties off and I winced, "Ow," at the sudden action. He positioned his cock at my entrance and poked in a little. I gritted my teeth and closed my eyes tightly, waiting for the penetration.

"Care to tell me answers now?" he gives me one last chance. I can't tell him, especially not now of all times. I shook my head, tears threatening to spill from my face.

Suddenly, he forced himself inside and slight pain rushed through my lower body. "Ngh," I groaned. He started thrusted, ignoring my painful grunts. He pushed me to a wall and had his hands on my waist, my face squishing against the wall.

"Care to give me answers now?" he whispered in my ear.

"Nu-uh," I said, the pain slowly but surely fading away. He tched and went a little faster. A small droplet of water escaped my eyes and dropped to the floor. He undid my bra, making the garment fall the to floor. He fiddled with my breasts, making me moan loudly. He inserted two fingers of his other hand in my mouth and I sucked on them.

I could feel the knot tightening, and it was difficult to hold back. How much longer until he releases? When he started to hit deeper inside me, I moaned and my gripp tightened on the wall. Some more tears fell down and it became a little more painful. He started going faster, almost at an animalistic speed.

After a moment of the fast thrusting and our heavy breaths, he pulled out and released. I finally came, spilling my white juices onto the once-clean floor. I panted, catching my breath. My lower region felt hot. Really hot. His dick was twitching, and his cum was dripping down his length. "Answers?" he raised a brow while asking.

"No," I replied. I fell to the floor, exhausted. The started to put his clothes back on. After everything about his appearance was normal again, he opened the door and peaked his head out of it.

"Hari, where's the bondage set?"

Man I suck at writing sexy shit. 💩

1416 words