Chapter 12

12: Surprise

Kabir had woken up. He looked at the messeng he got. It was his boss. His boss said that the flight to Australia was today. He sighed. He did not want to leave her. But it was his dream. Kabir got ready and left for work with his luggage.

An hour later....

Naina woke up. He was not beside her. She took out her clothes to shower but something caught her attention. His clothes were not there. Then, she saw a note. It said to Naina.

My flight is today so I left. Bye. 

She broke down. She thought he loved her and he would not go. I mean he did love her but she had a misunderstanding.

She cried for about an hour. Soon, she got ready and went to work.

At night.....

Naina was in her pyjamas and eating ice cream while watching Kuch Kuch Hota Hain while crying. Then, the doorbell rang. She opened it, it was a delivery man with a mask. He gave her flowers and walked in. "Excuse me?" she said, confused by the way he just walked in. He then turned and held her waist.

"What the fuck! Get off me! I am married!" she shouted. He covered her mouth. Those eyes were familiar. She looked at them, it was beautiful. The guy took off his mask and he was........ Kabir. She was really happy but her outside was angry. "Why did you........." he put a finger on her lips.

"I thought you have a flight to catch?" she asked, her voice cold. "Hmmmm. I decided to stay," he said. Her face was smiling. She hugged him tightly. He hugged her back.

They landed on the couch. Then, his eyes caught the ice cream. He got off her and ate it. "Jaan. Stop eating my ice cream," she said. He put it down and climbed on her. He bit her cheek and she moaned and frowned. "How about I eat you?" he said sexily. She moaned. Kabir carried her and threw her on their bed.

Then, I am sure you know what he would have done to her.