18

Rose's POV

I couldn't breathe.

Something was stopping me from breathing.

I saw a man scream for a doctor.

The doctor came in told me they need to pull the tube out and they did. I started coughing up a storm.

"Where am I?" I said.

"Rose, you got hurt." Man said.

"Whose Rose and who are you." I said.

He looked at me hurt and got the doctor.

"She doesn't know who she is or who any of us are." He said frantically. He was very pleasing to the eye.

"Hello, Ms. Townsend. What do you remember?" The doctor said.

"I remember the tube being down my throat and me coughing." I said.

I assumed at this point my name is Rose and I'm definitely not okay.

"So I'm Rose." I said. The man looked at me and more people came in and then I remembered something.

"Mom! Dad!" I said.

"Omg you guys look so old." I said. My mom looked at me and she looked hurt and heartbroken.

"I don't know what I'm doing here. Did I get hurt in the treehouse again." I said confused.

Then they all looked at the doctor and then I felt pain in my stomach.

They explained everything about everything and I don't remember any of it.

Someone shot me.

I'm supposed to be getting married next week.

My fiance's name is Hero and he's an actor.

All this didn't make since.

" How old am I?" I said tearing up not knowing anything past my life from the point of the beginning of junior year.

"Hey guys let's give her room and I'll stay and talk to her." My fiance said soothingly. Everyone looked sad and depressed.

Everyone walked out except my fiance.

He came to my side and grabbed my hand.

He kissed it.

I blushed.

"Rosalie, You're 21 years old honey." He said.

My world came crashing down.

I screamed and sobbed.

I'm 16.

This can't be happening.

I have curls, braces and acne. I haven't hit puberty and I still blush at people kissing in movies.

The doctor came in and tried to calm me down. Dana walked in.

"Hey girlie, I need you to calm down. It's gonna be okay. You have nothing to worry about. I'm here." She said patting my head.

I was scared but I stopped.

"My stomach hurts." I said.

"You were shot in the stomach remember what we told you." She said.

"The doctors want to run some tests and see if we can get you on you feet today." Hero said walking out the room smiling at me.

"How did I get so pull that I'm so gross." I said.

" Rose you've changed you aren't 16 anymore you had a glow up and I can't wait for you to see yourself in the mirror." Dana said. I then realized how grown Dana looked and could only imagine what I looked like.

I noticed something.

Something's off and different.

"Are we in Texas?" I said.

"No you live in London now." She said.

"I knew it. My fiance have a accent and so do the doctors." I said.

I looked around and noticed all the balloons and cards.

"They're from you and Hero's fans." Dana said.

" I have fans?" I said.

"Check your insta and social media." She said.

I checked.

I was verified and had well over 1 mil on Instagram.

"This is so weird." I said.

" You'll be back to normal soon." She said.

Doctor walked in and my parents told me they were leaving to go get some rest at the hotel. My other gorgeous friends left. Dana and Hero stayed.

"Let's get you on your feet." The doctor said.

I got out the bed and my legs were so weak and I had to hold on to the bed rail. My stomach hurt so bad.

Hero came to hold and helped me.

"Let's see if you can walk toward Dana." The nurse said.

I walked toward Dana.

I took five minutes to reach her.

They clapped. I started to feel my feet and legs again but my stomach.

"Can I get a wheelchair I want to get out a little." I said.

They brought a wheelchair.

"First you need a bathe." The nurse said.

"Is he staying?" I asked.

"No I'm not staying. I'm going to get some food and you some jello and juice maybe. I love you." He said kissing my head and walked out. My face in fire.

They started to strip me and I saw the dressings on my stomach. There was a wrap around my body and I noticed.

"It was to keep you guts from falling out." Dana said. I looked horrified.

"Too soon." She said.

They slowly unwrapped the dressing and the said I didn't really need it because it's been almost 4 weeks.

Before I could see any thing they put me in front of a mirror. I didn't recognize myself.

I wasn't fat anymore.

My skin glowed and was clear.

My braces are gone and most of all my boobs are huge.

What happened to me?

I looked so much better than I did before.

After they helped me shower and washing my hair, they put me in pajamas and a tank top.

Walking was hard and they got me a wheelchair and put me back in bed.

The rest of the night went by slow and Dana left. Hero got in the bed with me and held me. I remembered something else.

"Hero, I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said.

I had a memory of the night he proposed, us driving in the car, and him listening to me sing.

" So what happens now?"
I said.

"We probably postpone the wedding till the week after our wedding and the honeymoon." He said.

"Okay, Goodnight. " I said.

" I love you." He said.

I nestled my head into his chest and fell asleep dreaming of him.