28

Hero's Pov

She forgave me. I still have to make it up to her. I still felt terrible about the whole endeavor and situation. We went outside to take pictures and I just want my wife. I miss my wife. I haven't seen her in 2 days

As we walked outside, I saw a few of the guests had arrived, and my mum coming towards me.

"You look very handsome and Rosalie looks breathtaking," she said.

I can't wait to see her. She probably looks as beautiful as she always does.

"Mum, you look beautiful," I said hugging my mum.

"Thank you," she said.

"Ok, it's time for photos. Everyone gathers around, and let's make it happen as fast as possible." Dana said. She came toward us and she gave me a death stare that I knew was coming.

"The first photo is the Groom and the groomsmen." We all got together and took it.

Of course, Richard's dumbass fell off the bench were by. He got yelled at by Dana.

"Hey, Hero can you come over here real fast?" Dana asked.

I look at my friends for help but they turn away. She's about to get on my ass.

I walk towards Dana a little nervous thinking she was about to clock me in the face.

"So, what did we learn after yesterday's bad encounter?" she said her eyes gave deadly look.

"I learned never to go anywhere without my wonderful beautiful wife or her lovely best friend is going to kill me," I said with an innocent smile.

"Hero, take good care of her," she said grabbing my shoulder.

"She's more fragile than she looks, " Dana hugged me. She's never done that before. I gave away a lot but the worst part is that still felt guilty.

"Dana, I feel guilty about what happened and she forgave me but I can't get over it, " I said.

"You and Rose have a lot in common. More than you know. She may forgive you but she won't forget, " she said giving me one last hug.

"Now let's go get you married to my best friend, " she said laughing.

I walked into the church. I walk down the alter and see all my friends and family and some unfamiliar faces. This felt surreal. Me and Rose have been through hell to get here.

It may have been hell but she is the closest I'll probably ever get to heaven.

It's now or never.

Rose's POV

We took our last photos and I was so scared that I could feel my heart beating through my ears.

I had 15 minutes before I walked down the aisle. I felt like I was going to throw up and I was nervous. My Dad was coming and hadn't seen me yet. I didn't know what he was going to say.

I pace down the corridor and waited for Dad.

"Wow!" My Dad said.

He scared the life out of me.

"Dad. You look handsome." I said.

He grabbed me and pulled me in for a hug.

"Why are you afraid?" Dad said.

"I'm nervous, I guess." I said still hugging my Dad.

"You have nothing to be scared about. If you're afraid you'll fall, I'll catch you always" he said.

"Rose, I can't believe my baby is actually walking down the aisle." He said holding me tighter.

"When your mother and I got that call you got shot from Hero. I thought I lost you. I thought my baby was dead. When I saw you in that bed with that tube in your mouth. It broke me. I made me realize I never apologized for what I put you through. The arrangement for marriage. Your love should have been your choice. I'll never forgive myself for forcing you to do that. I want you to know that no matter how far we are apart I'll always be here for you."

I couldn't believe it. He blamed himself for all that happened. I blamed Mom but he blamed himself.

"Dad, forgive yourself because now none of it is your fault. You helped me find the love of my life. You gave me a different perspective on life. You never have to apologize to me about that ever again. What's done is done." I said.

"Are you ready?" Dad said on the brink of tears.

"I'm ready as I'll ever be." I said.

"I love you don't ever forget that." Dad said

The song begin to play. The song I chose was this beautiful piano piece of Stand By Me by Ben E. King.

I saw people stand. I couldn't see Hero yet as I walked down curve of the aisle. I walked. I held onto my dad tighter I felt as thought I was going to faint.

"Please don't let me fall." I said.

"Never." He said giving my hand a squeeze.

I continued to walk. My bouquet felt like it was going to slip.

Then I saw him.

My Hero.