Part 3

"You lose yourself holding on to someone who doesn't care about losing you"

Today was just like any other, laying on my bed, thinking of what I did to make him want to leave me alone, for 2 years this was my only question I ask myself everyday 'what did I do'.
I could just asked jadens friend since he might know what happened and we do still talk a bit. But no I doubt he'll even tell my anything I need to know

My thoughts were interrupted by my door yeeting open "BITCH" my girl best friend yelled at me "what's wrong" I asked "YOUR GOING TO A PARTY WITH ME" she said "I don't like parties and you know that I never even went to one in so long" I said "I know but you can't keep torturing yourself because of what happened it's not your fault it's his, i doubt you even did something wrong to make him do what he did" she said, and apart of me knew she was right, I can't keep bothering myself over what happened, that isn't fair to me since it wasn't my fault. "So are you going to the party with me" she asked and I nodded "sure I'll go" I said and then her straight face turned into a bright smile "YAAY FINALLY WOHOO" she started jumping around my room and I just stood there laughing "okay okay we are gonna get you dressed" she said and I smiled and went to my closet "there's this dress, but that would be too simple, there's this skirt, but no it's way to bright, AHA THIS IS IT" she started talking to herself, she showed me the outfit and I smiled "I like it" I said and she flicked her hair in a dramatic way "I know I'm such a good fashion person" she said jokingly and I laughed and took the outfit from her hand and went to change.

Outfit

Dress^

Dress^

Heals ^

Heals ^

I looked at my self in the mirror and smiled, I never looked like this in a long time, and I actually love how I look now. "OKAY LETS GO" Kayla yelled at me (authors note: I know I didn't say she had a best friend now but they met a year after Jaden left her") "okaay" I said and I walked out with her

We reached the party and Kayla immediately got out and ran into the party, then after her I got up and walked inside the house, the smell of the drinks shot up to my nose and I hated the smell, that's because I don't drink a lot, I walked around to look for Kayla but I bumped into someone instead

I looked up to see Anthony, one of jaden friends "oh my god Y/N" he said shocked and I nodded "hey Anthony" I said and he smiled and pulled me to a tight hug which I accepted of course "I missed you so much" I told him "you have no idea how much I miss you Y/N, life had been so boring without you it's unbelievable" he said and then we pulled apart "how's Jaden" I asked and then his face dropped "he's o-okay" he said and I looked ya him in a weird way "Anthony" I said "okay fine, he keeps on telling me he moved on and that he has a better life now" he said and I nodded "ohokay" I said "why did you guys stop being friends anyways" Anthony asked me, "wait you don't know?" I asked and he nodded "so tell me why?" He asked and I looked at him confused to what I was gonna say, because even I don't know why "I- I don't know" I said and looked away "What do you mean you don't know Y/N" Anthony asked "I don't know what happened, last time I talked to him u went to his room to check on why he kept on ignoring me and he snapped at me telling me to leave him a line and to never talked to him again" I said and he looked confused, then he looked behind me and his face dropped again, I looked around to see him, standing right at the entrance of the house, looking at me like he never even met me before.

Authors note:
HAHA I LEFT YOU WITH A CLIFFHANGER, I'm gonna update later on today

Questions for me?

Questions for the book?

How's your quarantine?

Do you like the book so far?

I hope you do, I'll update later on today

Stay safe guys!