10

Boredom
by orphan_account on ao3

Summary:

Sherlock hasn't had a case in weeks.
No corpses to experiment on, not even a tiny little fleck of liver to test.
Nothing to do.
Absolutely nothing of interest that Sherlock wants to do.

Except for John Watson.

Work Text:

Sherlock Holmes was very, very, antsy.
No cases for over 3 weeks.

He was absolutely bored, with no experiments, (due to the lack of human body parts,) he had quite literally nothing to do.

There was however one thing on Sherlock's mind, something that would probably ease his boredom.

Sex.

Rough, hard, amazing sex.

Of course, he wasn't about to go and have sex with just anyone in a grimy, old pub. People could have diseases, he clearly isn't stupid.
No, Sherlock is an incredibly smart man, who knows what he wants.

He sits on his usual chair, looking for John. He didn't see him in the kitchen. Probably in his room.

He stood up and walked to John's room, no hesitation whatsoever, and just opened the door.

John quickly turned, holding a creme coloured jumper in his hand, bare chest exposed to Sherlock. He wore khaki-coloured trousers and a black belt, and he looked at Sherlock glaringly.

"What?" he hissed, beginning to put on the jumper.

"I'm bored," Sherlock entered the room and shut the door, staring at his companion.

"And? That isn't my problem." John scoffed, adjusting the cuffs before grabbing the bottom button.

Before he could even button the second one, Sherlock grabbed the shirt collars and stared at John.

"No point in putting this on, it'll be on the floor in a moment-" Sherlock said, and that had a small effect on John. Sherlock stared at him patiently awaiting, whilst John looked absolutely confused, trying to make sure he heard Sherlock correctly.

"I-I---.. Excuse me?"

"Do not put that on." Sherlock sighed hurriedly.

"N-No the other part-"

John was cut off by Sherlock bending down and kissing him, and he found himself enjoying it more than expected.

He didn't necessarily pull away, rather, opening his mouth a bit and letting Sherlock slip his tongue in his mouth and closed his eyes.

He zoned out for a moment after Sherlock pulled away and was suddenly realizing moments later that Sherlock was on his knees, unbuckling his pants.

John stared down at the top of Sherlock's head and wasn't sure how to respond.
John had actually always wanted to see what Sherlock was like in bed, he was always curious of it. Despite always responding with a no if asked if he was gay, ("Of course we'll be needing two bedrooms,") John was, in fact, quite bisexual.

John pulled back for a moment and then stood still, realizing that 'if the 'great' Sherlock Holmes wants to give me a blowjob, I could let him. Doesn't happen often..'

Sherlock yanked down John's pants after unbuckling and unzipping them, and instantly groped John's crotch, earning a small gasp.

Sherlock palmed John slowly before pulling his boxers down as well, and grabbing John's cock.