Chapter three

hey guys, I'm sorry I didnt finish this chapter sooner, I was busy with school and shit like that, but here is the next chapter

"KAGEYAMA TOBIO! IM HERE TO FACE YOU!" Hinata shouted, his sudden outburst filling the room. the other members of Karasuno looked at the tiny boy, just like he had done something society deemed as 'not normal,'. Shouyou noticed the King of the court had turned to face him, and was walking over to him with a rude looking expression. 'oh no, I'm about to die!-' he thought to himself as he squeezed his eyelids shut.

"if you're challenging me, then face me. right here, right now," the taller boy stated sternly, a firm grip on Hinata's hair. "o-ow! let me go you big jerkwad!" the shorter boy squealed. Shouyou tried to release the taller setter's grip from his fluffy orange hair, but he was just a tad bit too weak to pry his big hands off of him.

The raven haired boy huffed, soon letting go. Hinata immediately stumbled a few inches away upon getting released from the taller boys' grasp. he noticed how the setter had walked over to pick up a stray volleyball, jogging back over to Hinata, then he stopped about four feet away from him. "let's see how well you can receive, tangerine," declared the blue eyed setter, a small smirk appearing on the corner of his lips.

the ginger made a sorta annoyed expression, soon blurting out "ALRIGHT FINE!" he walked to the opposite side of the net from where Kageyama was, positioning himself in a sorta awkward way to receive this serve. 'I'm honestly scared of how this jerk serves, it looks like he could easily snap your arms in half if you don't receive it properly!' Shouyou thought to himself, gulping as he heard the murmurs of his upperclassmen behind him. he watched intensity as the taller boy threw the ball up to serve, running, then hitting it over to him with incredible strength. Hinata tried to move, but his legs just wouldn't budge. then, the ball hit him in the face, as he fell to the floor. "OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY??" screamed Suga, as his mom instincts kicked in and lifted up the ginger's head off of the cold gym floor. Kageyama didn't seem to care that he accidentally hurt his soon to be teammate, but he just sighed as he crossed his arms. "he should have been paying attention," he scoffed, Daichi immediately giving him a cold glare as Tobio looked away. Tanaka isn't much of a help here either, he is just screaming. the gym doors swing open, two boys appear to be standing at the entrance. "is this the volleyball club?" asks the slightly shorter one, but the taller guy says nothing. but after a moment, he speaks after smirking and pushing his glasses back on his face. "this looks more like a murder club than a volleyball club, but I won't judge~" he chuckles before both boys step into the gym and closing the doors.