FOG OF WAR

24 HOURS AGO

VERDANSK

Oobleck: "Verdansk? Is this a place in your world?"

Viktor: "I don't think so, Dr. Oobleck. It could either be an alteration of my earth or simply put, a fabrication."

Port: "Meaning this Verdansk doesn't exist?"

Viktor: "Not in my world if you are asking."

Ozpin: 'What do you mean 'your world'? Wasn't earth the reason everything else existed as you said?"

Viktor: "That's the thing, there are multiple earths..."

That got mixed reactions from the audience. Most were understandably shocked while others were curious. Salem decided to step in and ask a question.

Salem: "What do you mean multiple earths? We thought there was one only!"

Viktor: "I meant that there are multiple earths in different timelines. Look, just ask the questions once I finish showing the whole story."

Vernal: "And how long will that be?"

Viktor: "3-4 hours at least."

Some of the audience groaned while others just sat silently, equally annoyed that they have to watch through 3 to 4 hours. But the very least is it's not that bad.

The scene starts with two helicopters flying above a river and the dense forest of Verdansk. The camera changes to the interior of one of the helicopters, revealing Tai in his 40's.

Ruby: "(*gasp) Hey dad, it's you!"

Tai: "(*chuckles) I guess I'm in this one then."

Summer: "You look good, you should grow a beard sometime."

Raven secretly agreed too. Phyrra overheard the conversation and looked at Jaune. 'I wonder what he looks like with a beard.' She thought. What she didn't know, however, is Viktor reading her mind.

Viktor: '(*thoughts) You are in for a treat, Miss Nikos.'

Yang: "Aw yes! Is dad the main character in this one?"

Viktor: "Pretty much, yeah. He's one of the four main characters, mind you."

Weiss: "Wait, four?"

Viktor: "Yup..."

Glynda: "Oh, so we are seeing more then?"

Viktor: "You betcha."

Tai: "Echo 3-1 to Charlie 2-Actual-"

Cordovin: "Go for Actual..."

Cordovin: "Huh, I'm in this one? Well, this will be interesting."

Tai: "LZ is in sight..."

The perspective changes back to the two helicopters flying over the forest.