My top 10 Hate,hatest moment...(What other people might hate too...)

#1 Hatest....

When I was about to lie down on my bed when I am tired but someone ask me to do her/him favor.

#2 Dissapointed And also the HATEST

When I was on the roller coaster I was on the long lane,And a few hourse I spend I was the next  lane from the roller coaster but suddenly the roller coaster was closed.

#3 Epic Hatest

When I lost my cellphone and I run on the whole school of ours and I found out that My classmate is using it (Gwyneth....She is using it.It was so EPIC)

#4 Always happening to me during school time....

When someone woke me up from my wonderful dream I have, because I need to go to class.

#5 Neighbors

When I was about to sleep but my neighbors are arguing.

#6 Hate...

When I thought I was alone,crying but someone is watching me doing it.

#7 Hatest funniest.

When someone ask me to dance like a 'twerk' XD (I am laughing but I hate it LOL )

#8 I think I want soommme....But! Not teenagers!

When I saw teenagers fighting for the toy Baymax. (From the "The big hero 6" )

#9 I....Hate....You.....Nawww!

When I tripped on something and my crush laughs.

#10  You ruined the peace!!!!

When I was on the quiet,peace and clarity place with my classmate and my classmate's cellphone rings and her message tone is a "Metallic and rock"