chapter 8

Previously
G: So today we are gonna be playing truth or dare. And if you don't answer the truth or the dare you have to jump into the pool!
Tb&A: woooooooooooooh
G: Ok I'll start, Ashley Truth or Dare?
A: Hmmm imma go truth cause I ain't no lil pussy. The boys laughed.
G: Ok, is it true that you like Jaden.
A: Um... I

Shit, what do I say? I know I like Jaden but I can't let him know that! Even though we have had some moments together, he could have them with every girl. I turn to look and see Jaden was looking at Griffin with a "why tf would you do that look". I didn't want to answer it so I jumped out of the hot tub and dived into the pool. As I came to the surface, I looked Jaden right in the eyes, and winked. None of the boys noticed my gesture towards Jaden. I quickly hopped back into the hot tub and placed my hand on top of Jaden's under the water so none of the boys could see. Jaden looked up into my eyes and smiled.

G: Ok Ashley your turn.
It's payback time Bryce.
A: Bryce, Truth or Dare?
B: Dare.
A: I dare you to suck Nick's.....
All the boys looked up in horror about what I was gonna say next. Ugh, boys and their dirty minds.
A: Toes.
B: Phew, but ew gross but imma do it.
Bryce leaned over to Nick who had his foot out of the water, and looked at his toes. He leaned in and sucked his big toe (ew gross I actually fucken hate toes).
Tb&A: Ewwww!
A: Ok Bryce your turn.
Bryce immediately looked over at Jaden and smirked. Jaden gave him a look as if to say "don't you fucking dare"
B: Jaden
Ja: Fuck. He whispered, under his breath.
B: Truth or Dare pretty boy.

———— Jaden's POV ————

Fuck, he knows. He knows how much I like Ashley. If I chose truth he will ask me if I like her or if I chose dare he will ask me to kiss her or something. As much as I would love to kiss her, I feel like it would make her uncomfortable and she might not like me. Ughh shit what do I chose.

———— Ashley's POV ————
As I look over at Jaden he seemed lost in thought. What was he thinking about? And why was he so nervous. Is he hiding something from us, or maybe hiding something from just me? And why was Bryce smirking at him? Why am I thinking too much about this, it's probably nothing.

———— Jaden's POV ————
I look over to Ashley who is looking lost in thought too, I look down at her gorgeous, soft lips. God, I would love to have them on mine right now. She truly is beautiful. Fuck, I can't catch feelings. Maybe if I chose dare Bryce won't dare me to kiss her? Maybe if I pick truth he won't ask me if it's true that I like Ashley.

Ja: I pick......

Hey guys, sorry for such a short chapter. I promise the next one will be much longer!!
Love all you guys <3

Word Count: 547 words