Chapter 1

Taehyung

2 months later...

"Jimin!" I looked at the scene in front of me as my eyes widened, I rushed towards Jimin who's clutching his legs. His face and ears were red.

"What happened?" Our Manager asked.

"I sprained my a-ankle!" Jimin answered.

"Let's carry him!" Namjoon hyung said as we carried Jimin together and headed out.

Everything happened so fast when I realized that we're here at the hospital already.

Nurses came with a stretcher as they made Jimin lied down to it.

They rushed him to the Emergency Room as we tailed behind, we stopped when the nurse told us as we sat down on the bench.

"I'll be back, I need to report this to Mr. Bang." Our manager said as he left with a phone in his hand.

I took my phone out from my pocket and looked at the time, it's 2:00 in the morning.

I sighed and looked at my friends, Namjoon hyung was standing and leaning against the wall, Jin hyung was sitting at the bench across mine, Yoongi hyung was sitting beside me, Jungkook is beside Jin hyung.

"I'll buy us something to drink." Namjoon hyung said.

"I'll come with you." Yoongi hyung volunteered as they left.

I leaned against my seat, worry was bottling inside me not because our debut is near but because of Jimin who's really doing his best to master the choreography.

Not long enough, Namjoon and Yoongi hyung came back with drinks on their hands.

"Thanks." I said and opened the bottle.

Manager has returned and at the same time, the double doors of the Emergency Room opened.

We stood up and a woman in a white coat went out, my lips parted in awe at the sight of the Doctor removing her ponytail as everything went in slow motion while she's doing it.

"He's fine now, we will transfer him to his private room." She said and smiled as we sigh in relief.

Our eyes met and my eyes slowly widen as realization hit me.

"Excuse me." My landed at the name tag on her chest.

Dr. Y/n Ramirez

Our eyes met again while she's passing by on my side which made me gulp.

I followed her with my gaze, I tilt my head on my right until my eyes accidentally landed on her... Ass.

I bit my bottom lip, damn that's sexy.