Chapter 43

Y/n

"Are you done, Y/n?" Dawon asked from outside the bathroom.

"Wait up!" I said and stared at my reflection, wearing this white swimsuit and a white see through dress.

I let my hair fall and stepped out from the bathroom when I felt satisfied with my look.

Dawon immediately scanned me from head to toe then a smirk formed to her lips, "No doubt that they will drool at you."

I rolled my eyes and shoo her inside the bathroom which made her chuckle.

I waited for her until she finally stepped out, wearing a dark blue swimsuit, her bra was tied into a ribbon to keep it intact, her panty has cross design on each sides.

"I wonder how many guys you'll get." I said and wiggled my eyebrows at her.

She just smirked and grabbed an oversized shirt then wore it.

"Let's go." Then we went out from our room and headed to the private area that she rented.

I heard that the boys were already there and the rest of the staffs.

I raised my chin up and Dawon did the same, I saw how the tourists turned their attention to us which made me confident even more.

We reached the private area and the two staffs guarding it greeted Dawon.

"Happy birthday, Ma'am."

"Thank you." One of the staffs opened the gate and let us in.

Familiar faces welcomed us, the private area was just the same as the beach outside.

There's a cottage which is enough for all of us.

"Good shape, Y/n!"

"Happy birthday, Dawon!"

Dawon and I separated ways, she went to the beach and talked with her friends as I headed to the cottage where the members are.

"Nice figure you got there, sis!" Jimin said and gave me a wink.

I smirked, "You too, bro."

"Wow, what a sibling." Hoseok commented and shook his head.

That's when I noticed that all of them are topless except Yoongi who's eating strawberries on the side, Seokjin who's broiling a fish beside the cottage and Namjoon who's just sitting at the side.

There are two wearing a mask...

Who are those two that the lady were talking about?

Who among these seven guys?

"Y/n! Come here!" Dawon called me as I walked towards the shore.

"Take that dress off!" She said and her friends agreed.

I smirked and took my see through dress off without any hesitation, I admire my own body and I'm proud of it!

I threw the dress on the side and joined Dawon and her friends on the sea as they cheered.

I glanced at the cottage and saw the members looking away which made me smirked.