Normal Day Turns Horrible.

"Good morning class!" "Today is sadly the last day of school." said my teacher. But I new she was lying she had a smile on her face. I mean I would be happy too, but my friends are going to summer camps I won't see them all summer! I already told my mom what that they would not be home but she said she can't do anything becuase I will be visting my dad before he leaves to go to his new job. "Well class it's been a good year! The bell will ring soon so pack up." What! I dosed off for a whole 2 hours! oh my gosh! It seemed like two minutes! 

        Ring! Ring! "Well thats the bell by class!" "Fran!" sadi someone. Who calling my name? I thought.  "Fran!" They said again. "Yeeeesss!" I screamed back. But before they could say anyhting the innercom came on. Fran Wilson we need you in the office Fran Wilson. So I walked to the office slowly and scared.  I've never been called to the office before. I thought I was going to die. There goes my squeaky clean record out the window! 

        "Fran" said my principle "your mother sadly d-d-died."  He was crying and I was about too. "How?" I asked. "She was on her way to work and she was in the subway and she tripped on the side and fell into the tracks when a train came." I was shocked. They told my father and he is on his way to pick me up. I haven't seen him in years. I hope he's what I remember. 

        I sit in the office with my stuff crying in the inside. God? How could the happen? I sat waiting for an answer. Nothing came. But suddenly the door to the office opens there was my father tall, tan, and black hair standing there with someone, someone I've never seen before.