New Home

After getting through the airport we went outside and suprisingly there was a bus waiting for us. "C'mon man!" the driver said to my dad. "Fran this bus will take us to our new home." dad told me like I was completly lost. 

        We got on the bus and me and dad were completly silent but Ali was mingling like there was no tomorrow. That's when I realized how stupid I was! This is Ali's home!

        I felt kinda happy that I would be here. And I still had the puke feeling everytime I thought about living here for the next 4 years. But once again we came here to save people who need Jesus. And I realized I'm improving others lives not mine. And yeah. 

        "Here we are!" The driver said pointing to a view straw and timber huts. W-w-what?! How could this be it! "Let's go to our hut. Okay Fran?" Dad said. "Okay..." I said gloomy and suprised.

        I walked in a to my suprise there was a spot for cooking, bathing and a spot to sleep. And I mean how hard could it be to live here?! I can do this! "Fran here is your bed!" my father said pointing to a little area that had a blanket and pillow and enough space to put down some things of my things. And I was pretty lucky, I had the largest bed space in the hut. And with the fire going this place was nice and cozy.