Chapter 5♡

The boring class are finally end after 2 hours omg sucks life.....So it's time to go back home

》Jungkook and Namjoon talking to each other while Y/n didn't even glance her eyes at namjoon cause she was so sad that her bff doesn't even remember who she is

*at the carpark*

JK:"Bye hyung see you tomorrow" *smile while waving to namjoon*

NJ:"Bye" *smile that show his dimples and wave back to jungkook while his eyes focus on y/n*

JK:"Yahhhh Y/n-shiiii smile and say bye to ur bestbuddy"

Y/n:"Best buddy? Huh he doesn't even know my name" *eyes rolls*

JK:"okay let's go home" *while still jungshook*

In the car conversation~

Y/n:"Oppa do you love me"?

JK:"what kind of question you're asking babygirl?

JK:"Y/n listen I Love you more than i love myself.....More than anything else cause you're the only one lil sis that I have" *smile while thinking why did she ask this kind of question*

Y/n:"Promise me you're not leaving me alone?"

JK:"I promise and why must I leave you alone"? I'll never leave you alone Y/n" *Driving while thinking why did she ask this kind of question*

Safely arrived~
*At home*

Y/n:"HOME SWEET HOME.....OMG TODAY IS SOOO TIRING LIKE SRSLY I'AM SO TIRED DUH"

JK:"you look so tired sis you should go and take some refreshing shower"

Y/n:"I KNOW *her eyes looking at jungkook while yelling*

JK:"And don't forget DINNER"

Y/n:"Okay" *she's super stress this day*

*Y/n in her room*

Y/n:"Seriously I need to take a refreshing shower"

>After the refreshing shower<
She's wearing this freakin cute pajamas~

>After the refreshing shower<She's wearing this freakin cute pajamas~

FLASHBACK~
13 years old Namjoon
9 years old Y/n

NJ:"Y/n let's make a promise"

Y/n:"Promise"?

NJ:"Yes Promise:) Promise me that we will never leave each other no matter what happen to any of us *smile showing his dimple

Y/n:"Pinky promise" *smile*

NJ:"Pinky promise"

Y/n:"Yahhhh Joonie you're hurting my little finger you might break my finger you crab lover

NJ:"Oooopssss I'm sorry *Innocence smile*

FLASHBACK END~

Y/n POV~
Did he seriously not remembering me at all?Hahahhahahah I bet it was a prank but It doesn't look like a prank he seriously forgetting me :) he promise with me for not leaving each other no matter what happen with our life but now he broke the promise¿ *she show a sad smile while her eyes is almost full of tear she's literally crying right now :(*

Jungkook want to call you for dinner but he heard you crying from the door

JK:*KnockKnock*

Y/n:"Come in" *while wiping her tears*

JK:"What happen Y/n why are you crying"???? *worried*

Y/n:*Look at jungkook and hug him while crying* "Oppa did he really don't know who I'am"?

JK:*Hug you back and said* "Y/n-shi I'm sorry for not telling you this earlier actually namjoon lost his memory because of the car accident 3 years ago.....he become so cold because he lost his parent due to the car accident he can't forget eveything happen during that day but he forget us that means you to y/n

Y/n: *eyes full of tears* "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER KOOK?"

JK:"because i don't want you to be like this Y/n....I don't want you to be sad"

Y/n: *crying out loud* "Namjoon is my bestfriend he's the only friend that I trust and love but he's not going to recognized me anymore" *fake smile*

JK:*hug Y/n* "It's okay let just give him some time to remember everything"

JK:"stop cryingggg let's go I have cook something to eat for DINNERRR"

Y/n:"okay" *smile*

To Be Continued :)

What will happen next???

Did Y/n will help namjoon gain back his memories???

Stay tuned~♡