Chapter 4♡

◇

They bumped into Kim Namjoon which is Y/n childhood friends

KNJ:"Are you blind or what"? *angry tones

Y/n:"I'm seriously sorryyy wait aren't you Kim Namjoon"?

KNJ:"yes I'am but may I know who you are"? *cold face*

Y/n:"you don't know me????I'm your best childhood friends joonie"

KNJ:"Childhood friends"? I don't even know that I have any friends before  other than jungkook and taehyung and one more thing don't you ever call me joonie again

Y/n:*her eyes is full of tear* and she smile "you really don't remember me at all" *she cry and run to the toilet*

NJ:"do you know who's that girl...Is She your girlfriend????Woahhhhh my little maknae already had a girlfriend *happy face*"

JK:"Hyung are you sure you don't remember her? She's my sister Jeon Y/n *serious face* your best childhood friends"

NJ:"Your Sister but since when you had a sister?" I don't remember that you had a sister name Y/n"

JK:"It's okay hyung try to memorized everything from the past *sad smile*"

NJ:*smile weirdly*

While Y/n in the toilet

Y/N POV
Whyyy *crying drasticly* why did he forget me just like that....What am I to him? Did I'm not an important person anymore for him? Where is my old Kim Namjoon? My Old Joonie ? My Old Dimple boy.....I'm the one who  created that name for you Namjoon and why I can't call you joonie now *she's crying non stop* Y/n look at the mirror and think about her past memory with joonie and her tears went out so sudden she can't stop thinking about the past~

Y/n walk from the toilet to her class

Inside the class

Madam Jung:"Why are you late Y/n"?

Y/n:"I'm sorry Mdm Jung my stomach ache so baddd"

Madam Jung:"are you okay now"?

Y/n:"Yes I'am" *smile*

Madam Jung:"Okay so you can sit beside our new student Kim Namjoon... Namjoon please Raised up your hand"

Namjoon raised up his hand and you go toward his table which in the middle of jungkook and namjoon you feel sooo annoyed right now

They sit next to each other and it's feel so awkward like they don't know each other but yes Namjoon really don't remember Y/n :)  JK:"What with that puffed eyes sis are you crying"?

JK:"What with that puffed eyes sis are you crying"?

Y/n:"no I'm not" *fake smile*

JK:"I'm not born yesterday I know you so well Y/n"

Y/n:*sad smile and say* "kookie it's hurt like seriously hurt"

JK:"It's okay Y/n tell me everything when we go back home" *smile*

Y/n:"Okay ILove you kook"

Madam Jung:"THE JEONS PLEASE FOCUS IN MY CLASS AND NOT TALKING TO EACH OTHER OR ELSE I CHANGE YOUR SEAT WITH OTHER PEOPLE" *angry tones*

JK and Y/n :*jungshook and smile to each other*

While namjoon is sooo focus on the class.....well 148 IQ levellll

To Be continued~~~

What will happen next did namjoon remember anything or he remember nothing?¿