Chapter Eleven

"You're pregnant with number two?"

Cali was frozen on her feet.  She cannot think anymore.

Aya and Gemma can feel the thick atmosphere so they decided to sneak out. The two needed to talk and to settle everything.

"Baby, come to Auntie." Gemma held her hands to Lucas. "We'll buy ice cream. You want ice cream, right?" Gemma asked Lucas.

"But daddy...." Lucas embraced his father's neck tightly, afraid that if he leaves with his Auntie Gemma, his daddy will be gone when he comes back.  He didn't want that.  He wanted to be with his daddy.

Cali's heart twitch on the scenario unfolding in front of her.

'Lucas won't be scared to lose his father if she told Luke about him.' She beaten herself internally for this.

"Don't worry, Lucas.  Daddy will be here when you come back. Mommy and I just need to talk." Luke told his son and kissed his forehead.  He still can't believe that he has a son and he missed the first three years of his life because of the woman in front of him. 'Damn it!'

"Hmmmm. Okay, daddy but please don't get angry with mommy.  No fighting, please." Luke was surprised but he had no chance to replied as Lucas jumped into Gemma. "Pinky promise first, Daddy."

'God. He's so handsome.' Luke told to himself when Lucas held his right pinky to him.

"Promise."

"We'll leave you two now. Please settle everything like a two adults with one child and one is on the way." Aya said. "Don't stress her out. You have to remember that she's pregnant." Aya warned him specifically.

Silence wrapped them when the three leave the bedroom.

"Why?" Luke was drowning with mixed emotions he's feeling right know.  There's so much he wanted to say, he wanted to yell at her but that's the only word comes out in his mouth.

"Luke..."

"You have no right to do this to me, Cali! All I did is to love you since day one and all you did is too hurt me! Do you really hate me so much? Huh?! Tell me." Luke gripped Cali's arms and shook her but immediately release her, turned to his back then face her again.

Luke is crying that made her cry.

"No--It's just.." Cali can see the so much hurt in Luke's eyes.  She badly want to erase it.  She wanted to embraced him.

"You know the truth about Dan. So, why? Why would you do this to me?"

Cali just stood there and her tears is free falling.

"Are you finally happy, Cali? You have inflicted me the deepest wound. Is it worth it?!? Am I just a joke to you? Did you care about me even a little?"

"God! I am stupid! Of course not.  Everything is just for revenge!"

Cali shook her head to disagree. She wanted to yell that she loves him, then and now.  She always loves him.

"I did it for you, Luke. Please believe me." Cali held his hand but he immediately remove it.

Luke stared at her disbelievingly.

"Unbelievable! You did it for your stupid revenge! You know how much I wanted to be a father but you denied my rights as a father. You're selfish monster. I feel sorry for my children to have a mother like you."

Cali slapped Luke so hard.

"Yes, maybe I am a monster! Selfish! But I love Lucas and I love this child too!" Cali said with so much emotions. That's the most hurtful words she heard from Luke. "I love my children, Luke.  I am wrong not to tell you about Lucas.  I am sorry because I thought I am doing you a favor.  I thought I was doing is right.  But please believe me, my intention is not to hurt you."