MISS YOU

It's been six months since I last met her. Hope she is doing well.
I am such a dumb that I didn't took her number at that time. It is really difficult for me to forget her.
It is difficult for me to forget the moment I spend with her, her funny expression, the way she screamed. (Smile carved on hobi's face). I am really happy that we are going to Newyork again. I am so excited to see her.

We are going to Newyork next month for some interviews. and four of us decided to surprise Y/n and Nick. Is she doing well?

"Hyung, it's the 100th time I am listening to this" Jimin said.

Jimin: Hyung, can I ask you something?

Jhope: Sure, Jimina

Jimin: Hobi Hyung, you always share everything with me. So give the answer honestly.

Jhope: Ok I will, ask

Jimin: Hyung, do you love her.

Jhope: whom?

Jhope: whom?

Jimin: Y/n

Jhope: no-no, I am just talking about her because she is so nice to us that's it.

Jimin: hmm, ok Hyung I am going to sleep goodnight.

Jhope: Goodnight, Jimina

Jimin pov

I just wanna meet that girl for whom all the Hyung are going crazy. Even Suga hyung who didn't talk much, talk about her always with a shy smile. Let's wait for the next month. I will definitely meet her.

Timeskips~~~~

BTS is in their hotel room in New York city. After 3 days they have a performance in grammy and some interviews.

Suga pov

I went to a restaurant with my manager in New York to have a meeting with an artist. We booked a table and sat there after that we started our meeting.

Meanwhile, a waitress wearing a black uniform came to our table to take our order.

I was busy with my work and after listening to that familiar voice . I lifted my head to face her but I got shocked after seeing her. She was shocked too but more than being shocked she was embarrassed. She was none other than Y/n.

She took our order and left the table.

Is she Y/n? Isn't she work in a company? Why is she doing the job of the waitress? Why her face looked so pale? I restrain me from thinking about what I saw in a restaurant because my head is aching so much.

"Drive the car fastly toward hotel". I said to the driver.

After reaching to hotel. I went straight to my room. I was so confused about what I saw.

Knock knock!!!

(Yoongi Hyung are you inside. It's your hope. Open the door. I bring some food for you)

I opened the door for him and told him that I didn't wanna eat because I already had dinner in a restaurant.

Jhope: ok Hyung, but why are your hairs so messy. Are you ok?

Suga: I am Ok don't worry. I just have a little headache.

Jhope: Hyung take care and eat the medicine.goodnight.

Suga: hmm, goodnight.

I was about to close the door but then I decided to tell everything to Jhope. Maybe I had some misunderstanding. Maybe she is already a waitress. let me ask to home.

Jhope went to his room already. So, I called him.

Suga: Jhope can you come to my room. I wanna talk to you about something.

Jhope: Me, ok wait

Timeskip~~~

Jhope: yes, Hyung tell me why you called me.

Suga: Actually, I wanna ask you something. Hobi do you remember the girl Y/n we met a few months back?

Jhope: yes Hyung but why are you asking?

Suga: if I am not wrong she does the job in a XXX company?

Jhope: yes Hyung.

Suga: No hobi, she is just a waitress that works in a restaurant and she didn't work in any company.

Jhope: what are you saying Hyung? I didn't understand anything.

(After that suga told everything to her)

Jhope: Then why she tells a
lie to us? I can't believe because if we think logically then it is not easy for a girl who works in a restaurant to purchase an Expensive house and personal car. Something is fishy Hyung?

Suga: you are right hobi

Jhope: Hyung, I will go to meet her tomorrow and clear all my doubts.

Suga: I will accompany you.

Jhope: No Hyung, you should take some rest. You are not well.
(After that Jhope hugged suga)

Jhope: sleep well Hyung

..........