Sorry

Suga pov

I was sleeping beside Jhope. I heard the sound of something falling and when I opened my eyes. I found Jhope sitting in the corner of the room sobbing. I went near him and sat in front of him. I felt so bad for him. He didn't deserve this. How can Rose did this to her? I hugged him and calmed him down.

Suga: Hobi, what happened? Why are you crying at midnight?

Jhope: Hyung
(tears were rolling from his eyes continuously, Suga wiped his tears with his thumb and hugged jhope while moving his hand on Hobi's back.

Suga: Calm down and tell me.

Jhope: Hyung, I have a nightmare and now my head is aching so much.

Suga: What kind of Nightmare?

Jhope: Hyung, I saw Y/n screaming for help when someone is trying to f*ck her. I saw her in my dream in a really bad condition and it seems to be so real to me. I saw her bleeding and wheezing in pain.

(Is he think it as a dream? He didn't remember anything about what he did? I will tell him about this in the morning. It's not the correct time. He is already so scared and sad. I took him to bed. He is still not fully conscious. I calmed him down and told him to sleep and forget everything.)

Next morning

I woke up, Jhope was sleeping beside me his face looked pale. I run my hands in his hair "Jhope it's all because of me. I know you love Y/n so much. That's why you always being so rude to her. You even ring that Rose B*tch here just because you don't want her to miss you when you left him. Yes, I heard everything when you were saying all this few days back while crying outside Y/n's room. If I was not greedy at that time than this will not happen can't see you in this condition.)

Pov ended

No one pov

Jhope felt someone's hand on his forehead. He opened his eyes.

Jhope: Hyung? Good morning, What are you doing here in the early morning? Sleepy voice*

Suga: Morning Sunshine. Nothing, Just seeing the birthday boy. Happy Birthday, Hobi.

(Jhope stood up and sat on the bed. Oh, Today is my birthday. Thank you, Hyung. He was about to hug Suga when a sudden pain in his head occur he saw the flashback of the last night. " Jhope, what happened, are you...

Suga didn't even complete his sentence. Jhope jumped from the bed and went toward Y/n's room. His Jaw drops when he saw Y/n neck covered with hickeys, her swollen eyes, cut lips. He moved backward and hold the wall. Suga ran behind him and when he reached the room he saw Jhope leaning towards the wall and tears about to fall from his eyes.

He saw me and said"Hyung, it's not a dream, someone did this to her. Hyung, how can someone be so cruel toward her. She already fights a lot earlier when his boss's son tried to f*ck her and now........ He started crying.

After listening to crying and sobbing sound You woke up. You saw Jhope and Suga in his room.
Jhope eyes caught you and he stood up and came toward you but you threw a pillow on her and covered your body." Don't come near me, Go away" she yelled and started crying.

Jhope: I am your Hope, Why you are behaving like this to me Y/n?

Y/n: Just shut up, go away. Don't say my name with your dirty mouth. Aren't you satisfied yet? I am wrong you are not what I think. You just came in my life to make it a hell. You can't be a Hope of someone. You have done a lot with me. Now, I didn't want to see your face. You f*cker. (She said while throwing things toward him and crying madly)