her.

harveys pov

"What would you do?" She asked, smiling.
I laughed a bit, "if you kissed me?"
She nodded, and tucked her hair behind her ear.
"Don't be stupid, thats disgusting" I laughed, messing with her hair.
She laughed a bit, then fixed it. "No, but seriously"
"Oh," I paused, "well, i dont really know.."
She leant forward and cupped my cheek, then-

"Harvey!" I shook my head and sprung up from my covers. "God, finally!" Max laughed, "i've been calling you for two minutes!" He sat on the end of my bed.
"Oh, right, sorry" i laughed a bit and rubbed my eyes.
"Wow, someones reddd" he nudged me, smirking, "what were you dreaming about?"
"Nothing" i laughed and pushed him off, "what do you want?"
"I wanted to do a livestream" he laughed again.
I couldn't get her off my mind. What the hell was that dream and what did it mean?

I sighed, scrolling through Instagram. She's still on my mind- i really like her. But she wouldn't like me back, would she?
————————————————————————
Maxs pov
"They wouldn't have to know thoughhh" i laughed, trying to persuade Caitlin to join me.
"So what? Youre expecting me to sneak you through my window or something?" She laughed back.
I paused for a bit, "yeah?"
We both broke into laughter.
"Finee" she smiled, then rolled her eyes.
"See you in a bittt" i smiled back, and ended the call. Wow, i really was catching feelings for Caitlin, my brothers best friend.

————————————————————————
Caitlins pov
"This is so, so wrong" i lay back onto my bed, pulling Max on top of me.
"Only makes it right" he smirks, kissing my forehead.
I rolled my eyes, then laughed.
He got up and quietly shut the door, locked it and returned to towering over me.
"Trust me" he tucked my hair behind my ear, "you wont regret this." He smirked again.
I opened my mouth to talk, but it was closed by his lips. I panicked slightly, but eventually loosened up and kissed him back. His hands traced my cheek then down my neck, and onto my collarbone. I opened my legs slightly, letting one of his fall between them.
He pulled back from the kiss and lowered his body to kiss my neck, then eventually made his way down to my chest.
I bit my lip.
"Someones happy" he smirked again.
"Shut up, Mills" i smiled, wanting him to carry on.
He slid one of his hands up my top and pushed it up, revealing my bra. "Better" he smiled, and kissed my chest again.
I didn't even want to think about the amount of people he'd done this to before.

He unbuttoned his jeans. I didnt really know if i wanted this, but didnt want to say no.
"You, are beautiful." He took off my underwear.
I smiled, and laughed a bit.
He kissed me again, this time putting my hand on the lining of his boxers- i had no idea what to do.

9:30AM Saturday 18th April.
I rubbed my eyes and sat up. "Oh no.. oh fuck no.." i grabbed my phone, and had a text from Max.

Max: thanks for tonight, lets do it again soon ;)x

I let Max Mills take my virginity, but am best friends with his twin.

Caitlin: no need to thank ;)

I sigh, this is so, so wrong.

I get dressed, brush my teeth and scrape my hair into a messy ponytail. Wow, what a night.