ew, feelings

ellies pov
i stumbled into a bedroom, knowing id had too much to drink.
A boy with pink hair looked at me, shocked.
"Um, hello" he laughed a bit.
"Sorry! Sorry," i turned around and headed back for the door.
"No, no you can come in"
I smiled a bit, and walked in.
"But, question,"
I nodded.
"What the fuck happened here?" He laughed a bit and pointed to a tear, of which was halfway down my cheek.
I shrugged, wiped it away and sat next to him.
"What happened here?" I laughed a bit and pointed to the empty cider cans.
"Feelings for a girl"
"Oh, right.. are you okay?"
"Could say that"
We both laughed.
"No, really, i know im a stranger, but are you okay?" I turned to face him.
He shrugged, then sighed, " i just really fucking liked her, i mean, she was my best friend! She's beautiful, its always been only her. Always. But he had to, he always does, ruin it! Now, i feel like a part of me has crumbled away and dropped off. I feel like i have no hope anymore, so yeah, im sure im okay.."
"Woah.. uh, one, that is definitely not okay, and two, whats your name?"
He sighed again, "Harvey, and you?"
"Ellie," i smiled a bit, "my best friend, Caitlin, mentioned you..."
And with that, his faint smile snapped into a frown.
"Leave"
"Oh, sorry, did i-"
"Fuck off!" He raised his voice.
I flinched, and ran outside.

harveys pov.
Brilliant, nice one Harvey, scare the new girl off. I smacked my hands against my draw and grunted with frustration. "Now she probably thinks youre a dick, along with everyone else." I looked at the pictures of Caitlin and I scattered along my drawer. "I fucking hate it! I hate it!" I shoved my pillow into my face and flopped onto my bed.

ellies pov.
Harvey Mills, andiamharvey..? Hm, she didn't mention that.

Ellie: hey, im the girl you just yelled at. Hope youre okay x

A few minutes went by, no reply, im not too sure why i keep checking my phone.
Ping
"@andiamharvey started following you"
"@andiamharvey liked your post."

Harvey: hi, im so sorry.. i really am its just, theres a lot. I didnt mean to lash out on you like that, its just, well you've probably guessed that Caitlins the girl..

I smiled a bit.

Ellie: yeah no, its okay. Just take care x
Harvey: ill come down and talk
Ellie: im outside :)

Maxs pov
I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer, "fuck me youre hot.." My hands traced her skin and landed on her waist, pushing her hips against mine. I genuinely could not resist Caitlin.
She ran her fingers through my hair and i lay her down, then slid my hand up her tight skirt, and pulled back her underwear.
"Do you want me?" I smirked.
She opened her legs and bit her lip.
"Of course i do, Max"
I entered two of my fingers, and slowly started to finger her, before kissing her lips.
She let out soft moans, so i began to unzip my jeans.

Harveys pov
I threw a hoodie on, then made my way downstairs. "Have you seen the new girl?" I asked Tom, over the overly loud music. I hate parties, too much stupid love.
"Outside" he smiled.
I nodded, then headed out to the garden. It was much quieter out here, though you could still hear the muffled music.
"Hey" she spoke, softly. I waved, then took a seat next to her.
"Hi"
"Want a drink?" She handed me a can. I took it, and cracked it open.
"Thanks" i nodded, and drank some.
"So you dont like parties either then?" She laughed a bit, breaking the silence.
"Nah, too many hookups" i laughed back.
"Ew, feelings."
We both laughed, and for a few seconds, made eye contact.
I cleared my throat, "sorry for earlier, like genuinely, im jus-"
"Harvey, its fine," she rubbed my arm, "i just hope youre okay thats all.."
I nod again, "i will be, just a bit shit really, everyone always chooses Max."
"Everyone always chooses Caitlin," she laughed a bit, "guess we're in the same boat"
We both laughed again.
"You know, i think we'll get along well"
I smiled.