(1) Wedding... More like Death Sentence

Thank you RobloxHeart2 for helping me with the chapters! It means so much to me, I feel like you would be such a great writer if I'm being honest you have some really great ideas. Go follow her, that would be great! Give her love and support just like you guys give me!

Caylus's pov

Y/N is getting ready, I'm so nervous. I was shaky.

Today was a big day. Y/N and I were getting married, I always knew I was gonna get married to someone who had made me smile and fall in love with her the moment our eyes met.

I was in a changing room with Adi and Tal getting my tux on. Adi blandly said," You better not take our cousin away." I laughed a little.

I replied in the nicest manner," Haven't I already done so?" Tal snickered and Adi rolled his eyes.

After a while of chatting with the groomsmen, my tux was finally on and the wedding was going to start in about an hour. I looked at the alter, it was on the beach, on a warm summer day. July 17th 2020 to be exact.

Chairs were all set up and I hugged Tal and Adi and said," Thank you guys for letting me date her and even propose to her, you guys are true friends." They smiled and hugged back.

I walked towards the arch way of where Y/N and I were going to get married. I couldn't stop smiling for the life of me, I was gonna marry my happiness, I was gonna marry my soulmate, today!

I stood at the arch. Music began to play and soon Adi was walking down the isle with Emily and Tal was walking down the isle with Maddie. Adi and Emily kissed before they had went on different sides, as did Maddie and Tal.

Finally it was beautiful fiancee walking down the isle.

The cold air was hitting the back of my neck.

Suddenly I got a bad feeling. People were standing up for her and I saw a guy with a mask and hood lifting up his arms, quickly I yelled,but I was too late.

I felt a stabbing pain in my chest. I had been shot. I could feel someone holding me, I tried to see who it was, but I couldn't I muttered," Is Y/N okay..." Suddenly I couldn't hear anything. I didn't know where I was or who was near me. I couldn't feel anything, my body went numb.

???'s pov

I did it. I shot Caylus, finally I can have Y/N once again.

Y/N was crying and I picked her up and ran. I tossed the gun before I had picked her up. I set her down into my car and drove as fast as I could into my base.

I parked my car behind trees, so no one could see my car. I walked towards this button and grass that was different then other grass and pressed the button. It had brought up all the different colored grass.

Y/N was screaming at me, but I couldn't show her my face yet. I tossed her down, hoping it would knock her out, so she could forget this happened.

She was crying and screaming and I didn't know how to react. She never act like this before. When she had hit the ground, it was dead silent. I put her in a chair and tied her up. I tightly put a scarf around her mouth and started researching to see if there was any news on this yet.

Y/N's pov

I awoke, it seemed late, but there were no windows around to tell me. I looked in a direction to see if I could spot anyone. Someone walked closer to me and said," Oh your up, how do you feel?" I screamed.

He takes the scarf out of my mouth and I yelled," Take the mask off you pussy cunt!" I could tell he was taken back by my rude comment.

He replied," I most certainly will not with that attitude." I rolled my eyes.

He lifted his mask up just a little bit, he had a little scruff, but I feel like I've seen this scruff before. He leaned in and kissed me heavily, I have kissed this lips before.

Holy shit was this...