Sad and Dramatic Flashback for @Skylarwood5

Hey Sky! Glad I could help you with this.. Here is your very sad and dramatic flashback.. Dunno if you will use it but I hope you will consider it xD

"How did you get the curse?" 

How'd I get the curse? That's a good question. It's a curse that only certain people get. People who'se lives, family, friends, everything they ever cared about is taken away from them. I got the curse some odd years ago, when I found out that *my parents where sick*. They must have known for sometime because they weren't broken up about it. But when *they told me* it felt like everything was just ripped away.

*"Honey, we need to talk." My mother said as I walked in the front door.

"What's this about mom?" I quickly took a seat on the fluffy couch we had.

"Now princess," My father only called me princess when something bad was about to be said or done. "your mother and I are very sick. The doctor said today, that we might only have three months to live." A tear ran down my cheek as I stood up and ran for the back door.

I can't believe this! My parents are dieing?! How can this be? 

"c/n, come here! Your father is unconcious!!" I heard my mother scream from the kitchen. I ran as fast as I could to the house, and saw my father lying on the floor. Not breathing, I called 911 and got help. I couldn't believe my eyes, I quickly tell my mother to sit down, and I will handle this.*

So you could add more too it.. I tried my best at it but I don't know much about your story and whether or not the parents are still alive. So sorry if this wasn't what you were looking for Sky! :/

~Zoe R.

* << Means optional/change