Raaandddooooom(: pt. 2

"There is a fine line between love and attraction."

"She talks about you like you out the stars in the sky."

"She was one of those stars, a bright dot in blackness, without home, without a companion, in eternal cold and silence." - Maxine Hong Kingston 'The Woman Warrior'

"but in the end, they all drift away, even the ones, who promised to stay."

"If god is for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31

"Grow flowers of gratitude in the soil of prayer." -Terri Guillemets

" To every thing there is a season and a time to every person under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

"Once in your life you find someone who will turn your world around, bring you up when your feeling down."

" just because you don't have. prince doesn't mean you aren't a princess."

"tomorrow could be the someday you've been waiting for."

"you were bad news that I thought was worth reading."

"I want to be the girl your falling for, when everyone else is falling for you."

"if you remember me then I don't care if everyone else forgets."

"I find pieces of you in every song I listen to."

"never make someone a priority when all you are to them is a option."

"people cry, not because they're weak, but because they've been strong for too long." -johnny depp

"I can't fall asleep, but I can sure dream."

"the only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday."