Chapter 14

I wake up and notice Alexander isn't by me. "Alexander?" I call out buy there is no answer. "Alexander?!" I say louder but there is still no response. I run throughout the whole house looking for him but he is no where to be found. I run to his house and search for him but there is still no sign of him. I'm start to breathe heavy and tears start to fill my eyes. "Alexander!" I yell while sinking to my knees on the road.

I lay on the road crying, at this point I don't care if a car comes and runs right over me.

All of a sudden I hear a loud honk but I ignore it. The car doer shuts and someone starts shaking me. "Isabelle is that you?" the man asks but I don't respond. The guy picks me up and sets me on his lap. "It's ok Isabelle it's just me." the guy who sounds very familiar says. I turn my head slightly and I notice the guy. "Mark?" I ask. "Ya, what are you doing laying on the road?" he asks me. "I'm just depressed." I respond. "Why?" I want to tell him so badly about Alexander and I, I mean after all he would be the one that would support it most seeing as he came up with the whole "Alexbelle" thing. "It's a long story." I say. "Well you can tell me at my house." He says lifting me up and setting me in the passenger seat of the car.

We get to marks house and he sets me down on the couch. "So what's wrong little Issy?" he asks me. "Alexander." Is all I say. "What did he do to you?" he asks worried. "You can't tell anyone, you swear?" I ask. "Yes, now tell me." he says. I take a deep breath and begin. "Well Alexander and I just started dating and-" "Yeah! Team alexbelle!" he yells. I give him a look and he quickly apologizes. "Well we were watching TV and I fell asleep and when I woke up Alexander had my phone. You'll never guess who it was." I say. "Who?" he asks. "Austin." "Really?! The jerk that..... You know..." he says looking down. "Ya. He texted me but I never got to see what it said because Alexander took my phone. Then when I woke up again Alexander was gone, I looked EVERYWHERE for him but he was nowhere to be found. I'm scared Mark, what I he doesn't come back?" I ask. "Don't worry baby girl, I'll find him." he says hugging me. "We need to find him quick." I say. "Oh no not we, your staying here. Alexander wouldn't want you getting hurt or anything happening to you." he says. "Please?!" I ask. "No Isabelle!" he says. "Please, I need him back and if you don't come back with him I could never see him again, this way I can at least see him one last time before anything bad happens." I say. "Fine. But just stay with me." he says. "Ok!" I say. We jump into his car and drive back to my house. "Look for any truce of him or anything that could help us find out where he is." he says as we walk around my house.

"I didn't find anything." Mark says plopping down on the couch next to me. "Me either." I say back. "What are we going to do?" I ask. "Well lets just wait for a little bit then we will drive around and try to find him if he doesn't turn up." Mark says.

All of a sudden I feel something vibrate. I can't see anything but I feel it from under me. I look between the couch cushions and I see my phone. I got a text from my mom. "How's it going sweetie?" she ask. "Fine." I say lying. I look on my phone and see an unknown number. I look at the texts and I see "Hey babe, miss me? Meet me at our place tonight." then I see a text back, that must've been what Alexander was doing with my phone. Then it hits me when I see that Alexander said he would meet him there. "Mark, I know where he is." I say. "What?! Where is he?!" he asks. "The park, but we gotta move quick before they leave." I say tossing him his car keys and running out to the car.