Chapter 3

(Izuku's room, part of it.)

I got off the plane and grabbed my stuff. Walking to the exit/entrance, I was a very anxious Mama Bear or Jaz. I walked over to her and got a bone-crushing hug from her. Jaz took my suitcase and guitar and placed it in the back of the pick-up truck. There was also her motorbike in there as well. Once I got to her house, she showed me to my room. She decorated it for me, I was basically her little brother. I put all my clothes away and put my make-up and stuff in the bathroom. I put my guitar on its stand and looked at the full-length mirror. I pulled out my phone and took a couple of photos. I picked one with Aizawa-sensei's hoodie on and the flower crown and one without the hoodie of you could see the neckless. I posted it and wrote in the comments that I was safely in England.

Comment section -You can guess the people from the names.

Itz_Sonic: I'm glad your safe, sorry I couldn't say goodbye. Enjoy your stay.

_broken_Cinnamon_bun_ REPLYING TO Itz_Sonic: It's fine, I'll see you in a few months.

FloatyCat: So cute Izu!!

Pika-chu!: That's good to hear bro. Cool hoodie.

_broken_Cinnamon_bun_ REPLYING TO Pika-chu!: Thanks, Aizawa-sensei gave it to me. It's really warm. Good for England.

Mama_Bear_Bitch: Izu, did you just use sarcasm towards ENGLAN?!

_broken_Cinnamon_bun_ REPLYING TO Mama_Bear_Bitch: No! please don't kill me!

Sleepy.Cats: I'm glad you like it, problem child.

*Out of the comment section*

I turned off my phone, I miss them already. The hoodie smells like Aizawa-sensei, I decided to head downstairs. Jaz was making some food, salad and rise, for us. As soon as I told her that I would be coming to England, she told me that I had to stay with her and catch up with her and the group. It was 4 p.m and I decided to go to sleep, I'd be waking up early tomorrow to help Jaz with a party she's throwing tomorrow.   

I woke up the next morning at 7:46 A.M. I got dressed in a pair of denim shorts and a white long-sleeved crop top that was lased up in the front. I put on a pair of black vans and I put on a white flower crown. (His outfit, and a white flower crown.) I took a photo and posted it on my Instagram account, tagging Jaz.

) I took a photo and posted it on my Instagram account, tagging Jaz

*Helping Mamma Bear set up a party today. It's going to be fun!*

*Comment section*

Mamma_Bear_Bitch: Yeah! It's going to be lit! Ans, I'm jealous of your body.

FloatyCat: Cute! I need to get that outfit. Enjoy the party!

_broken_Cinnamon_bun_  REPLYING TO FloatyCat: I'll tell you where I got it, It'd look fab on you.

itz_Sonic: You shouldn't be having a party on a school night!

Red_Rock: You look great bro. Don't get too drunk

Sleepy.Cats: Just because you're in a different country doesn't mean you can drink, especially on a school night. But you look nice problem child.

_broken_Cinnamon_bun_  REPLYING TO Sleepy.Cats: 'le gasp' Did Aizawa-sensei just say something nice?

Pika-chu: 'le gasp' Can he do that?!

Noisy-Boi!: Of cause, he can. He's nice to me.

*IRL*

I chuckled at the comments. Placing my phone down, I helped out Jaz get the house ready. Once we decorated the house, I finished my room off and posted a pic on Instagram, this time I didn't look at the comments. I just posted it and hopped on the back of Jaz's motorbike. We got some food and alcohol. (The photos are of his in England and some places they visited together.)

When it was party time, I got dressed in a black cropped long-sleeved top, high-waisted black jeans, black converse and I tied the Pikachu hoodie Denki gave to me around my waist and put the Pikachu headphones around my neck

When it was party time, I got dressed in a black cropped long-sleeved top, high-waisted black jeans, black converse and I tied the Pikachu hoodie Denki gave to me around my waist and put the Pikachu headphones around my neck. I fluffed up my hair and left my room. When I got downstairs, I saw three people I missed so much. "Mike! Elle! Jake!" I shouted jumping on them, give them a group hug. We hugged for a while and laughed on the floor. "I-I thought t-that Jaz was l-lying. I m-missed you!" Elle shouted with tears streaming down her face. I laughed at her childish nature and gave her a look that said 'really'. "You know Elle, you should trust your girlfriend." I wiggled my eyebrows at her, she blushed and the other couple was laughing their asses off. 

The night was filled with drinks, laughs and we got to know each other more. We played truth or dare and I ended up confessing my crush to them. Surprising, they supported me and wanted me to 'get your manz'. I woke up with a slight hangover but got ready for school. They didn't have any uniform so I put on Aizawa-sensei's hoodie, a black skirt that ended at my mid-thigh and showed only a little bit under the hoodie, I also wore fishnets and heeled boots. I haven't taken off the neckless that Kitty gave to me and placed the pastel green flower crown I also got from her. I put the thermal bottle I got from Momo in my backpack with the notebook I got from Sero and a few other things I needed for school. I walked into the kitchen and filled my thermal bottle with coffee and waited for Jaz. She was a 3rd year at the school and would show me around, so we needed to get there early. She came down in leggings and a white hoodie. Just as I did, she filled her thermal mug with coffee. She smiled at me and threw me my helmet, it was pastel green with cat ears. I put my flower crown in my bag and put my helmet on and followed Jaz to her motorbike. 

One we got to school, I was shown around and told to go to the office to get my timetable and locker number and combination.