Chapter 6

The clock struck midnight and Izuku was getting ready to go up on stage. Uraraka was ill so he would be doing the performance alone. Izuku changed into a pair of tight black shorts, black suspenders and a white dress top as his tail came out of a hole in the shorts. Walking out onto the stage, Izuku slightly swayed his tail and hips. " Tonight we have everyone's favourite, Emerald!" The speakers announced as smoke filled the stage. As Izuku emerged, he heard the music starting to play and he walked towards the pole. When Izuku starts singing, he did a slut drop and that caused the crowd to send whistles at him and cheers. Looking out at the crowd, he thought he saw his tired sensei but forgot about it and wrapped his leg around the pole and continued his show. Needless to say, anyone who didn't know that Izuku could sing would get a surprise from his performance.  At the end of the song, Izuku was given a rose from one of the customers. They got a wink and Izuku walked backstage with the rose held in his mouth.

Izuku was about to go back to the dorms when his manager called him over. " Emerald, someone wanted a personal show. They're in private booth number 2," He gently pushed him over to the booth with a wink. Whenever Izuku did a personal show, he would leave the customer hard and a smirk. Izuku walked into the booth only to find it empty. The confusion was evident on his face until he heard someone walk over to him. " I enjoyed the show~," A familiar rough voice whispered in his ear while pushing their hardened member onto Izuku's ass. Getting a slight shock when he looked around he stuttered over his words. " S-sensei! What are you doing here?" He heard a rough chuckle from behind him. " I could ask you the same thing, kitten~" There was lust laced in his voice. " Maybe you could help me~?" His sensei asked him. It was now Izuku's turn to chuckle, " In personal sessions, I leave them in your position and don't help them," Izuku took charge and pushed Aizawa onto a chair in the room and sat on his lap. " But maybe, I could help my sensei~" He cooed into the older man's ear and bit it slightly. Aizawa let out a deep growl and grabbed onto Izuku's waist. " Ah uh, no touching~" Izuku pinned Aizawa's arms to the armrests on the chair. Grinding onto his sensei's lap, Izuku could hear the way that Aizawa's breath hitched when he started doing it. Keeping one wrist pinned with his arm, he used his tail for the other one as a hand slides down towards the hem of the ravenette's pants. Slipping his hand into their pants and boxers, Aizawa let out a deep moan. Izuku smiled when he felt Aizawa twitch in his hand and suddenly, Izuku was off of Aizawa. " I helped you more than others but theirs a rule, no cumming," Before leaving, Aizawa pinned Izuku to a wall and roughly kissed him.

Back at the dorms, Izuku internally had a smirk on his face. He had successfully teased his sensei and got away scot-free. Collapsing onto his bed, he instantly fell asleep.

////

When homeroom stated, Izuku could feel Aizawa's gaze on him as he moved to his desk. Today, he decided to teach them something new so everyone was busy writing notes about old heroes that fought before the pre-quirk aura. Izuku was impressed and even without a quirk, they still helped people. And yet, when he was quirkless and wanted to help, he was sunned away and pushed aside. The lunch bell rung and Uraraka and he were talking about a show later in the week that they would be doing. Not much happened but Izuku needed to buy a new lip piercing that he could wear all the time so he got permission to go to the mall after school.

Izuku walked into Hot Topic and decided to get a Falling In Reverse inspired Lip ring and walked back to the dorms. Walking back into the dorms with a pair of boots that he got and he had his lip piercing on and almost gave Iida a heart attack from wearing them. " Midoryia! That is not permitted as UA uniform. We should h-" Iida was cut short by Izuku just leaving him after a headache starting to form. " Hey!" Denki grabbed his attention by yelling at him. " Hey, Denki. How's Hizashi?" Izuku asked about President Mic but couldn't say his name for reasons and for their privacy. " He's good. But, he told me that Aizawa went to one of your shows. Something happen~?" He asked with his eyebrows wiggling. The short greenette motioned him into his dorm and told him about the night. " He wanted a personal show and I gave him one but left him with a ... problem," Izuku answered as he took off his blazer and tie. " OooOoo~ Was he, you know, before your show?" Denki asked with a growing smirk. " Yes, very," Izuku answered as he grabbed some clothes and locked the bathroom door, continuing to talk to Denki. 

A little while into his shower, Uraraka came into his dorm only to see Denki but pieced it together and started to talk to Denki. " Ah! Kitty, I didn't hear you come in. You okay?" Izuku asked as he placed his dirty uniform into a hamper that was placed in his room. " Yeah! Just wanted to talk. But Denki told me about what you were talking about before. So, Aizawa?" She gave him a suggestive look while nudging him.  " Heh, yeah," Izuku answered as he scratched the back of his neck. Their light-hearted conversation soon turned on Uraraka as they were trying t figure out who she likes. " Frog," She mumbled but the two boys caught it. " EeeeEeee! You like Tsuyu Asui," Izuku squealed but didn't say her name loud though, for her privacy.  Denki and Izuku sheared a look before simultaneously saying, " The ship must sail!" putting emphasis on the word 'must' because she can't be the only one without someone to love and she's so kind so there's no reason why it wouldn't sail.