Since then

Kols POV

It had been eight years. Eight years since Davina had been resurrected by the hollow and eight years since I last spoke to anyone in my family. After we left I vowed to never speak to any of them again. Marcel had always kept me and Davina up to date with my family including the hollow being put into each of my siblings including Freya who was now a vampire due to my absence which I'm not really that bothered about since I hadn't forgiven her or Elijah for murdering Davina all those years ago and I don't plan to a lot has happened in mine and Davina life since then. A month after we left I proposed to her in Paris with marcels permission who came round to the idea of us after I did everything I did to keep her alive and unlink her from the hollow he realised how happy I made Davina and how I've changed. Not long after I proposed we got married in Bora Bora with marcel and josh in attendance since they were the only two we wanted there and the only two that knew about the wedding. After that we traveled all's round the world learning new culturals and new magic as well. Davina had obtained more power and knowledge on Witchcraft. We came across different types of magic that not even I had heard of before and when we were in Greece we came across a coven who specialises in healing and fertility magic. Me and Davina both wanted children but we knew that was never possible due to me being a vampire. Then Davina decided to study with the coven until she came across and spell where it could revive my body for a short while allowing us to reproduce and have our own children. We didn't know if it would work truthfully but then a week later we found out she was pregnant we were both so happy that we were going to have our own little family even marcel was happy about it but we made him promise not to tell anyone our secret not even Rebekah who he was dating.

Nine months later Davina gave birth to a healthy baby boy who we named
Griffin Marcel Mikaelson the worlds first ever vampire-witch hybrid. Marcel of corse love him and his name and we vowed to protect him at all costs because he was the most important thing to us now. We ended up moving down to London in Europe with Josh and Davina had used a powerful cloaking spell she herself created so that nobody could find us.

Then 2 years later we had decided to expand our family and Davina did the spell again and this time she got pregnant with twin girls that we called  Briar Rose Rebekah Mikaelson and
Cove Aspen Elizabeth Mikaelson
I decided to give her the middle name Rebekah because she never did anything wrong to me or Davina but I still couldn't risk her telling everyone where I am or about the children.

And now here we are eight years living happily in London griffin is now 6 years old  and the twins are 3 years old and me and Davina are having another child everything was going great until I get a phone call