3-sports festival: decisions

After finishing the break given for the students, all the remaining students from the last stage gathered in the center of the stadium in front of a small box.

Uraraka who like all the girls in her class who were in the cafeteria during the break was tricked by minetas to wear a cheerleader outfit under the false pretext of representing the UA at the festival, she like other notices that izuku and tooru that they were during all the missing breaks, they were coming to the center of the arena to meet everyone, she went to talk to her friends and noticed that tooru was wearing the top of the sports uniform that she was not wearing before and that midoriya was without the his and that tooru was eating takoyaki that he had possibly bought outside the stadium and that they were talking about some things.

Midoriya said "then you don't know anything about what happened in Beijing."

Psyko said "no, all I can find out about that is that origami was in town that day."

Midoriya said "that's not much of his style to do that" after that uraraka approached.

Uraraka said "hello guys, where were you during the entire break" after that several other colleagues approached them to speak to their missing colleagues.

Midoriya said "I had to buy her psyko food I mean tooru".

After that lida approached and said in her usual way "midoriya it was not good to leave the stadium for an hour that we were given to rest and feed before the next phase of the event, that may compromise your performance at this stage and not just that without also pushing a classmate into that bad decision. "

After that he was surprisingly followed by mineta who said "if you are a traitor, you go away for an hour to be alone on a date with a girl where nobody could know where they were doing anything possible".

Then lida said "mineta I didn't mean that".

Psyko said "first we weren't doing any of those perverted gremlin things, second was the break time so we went to rest and relax while eating a meal that we bought" at the first thing mineta was surprised by the aggressive approach taken by her partner.

After that it was cut by midoriya saying "we ate? You are eating, we bought, did you mean buy me".

After the psyko cut saying "don't ruin my arguments with your cerberus legal technicality, what he meant is that we found our way to take advantage of the rest differently from you, that does not mean we are wrong" after that lida se fell silent for that matter.

After that mine came and said "then they are going to explain to us where you know each other and how you can now turn off your invisibility quirk and why midoriya calls you psyko and why your voice has changed now".

Psyko pronounced himself saying "first I could always turn off my quirk, I just didn't because I didn't want midoriya to describe me, second my relationship with midoriya and I can define who we are (strange friends), third my voice changed because now I don't have than using my voice modulator to hide from midoriya "those clarifications given by her made them first remind the boy of purple hair and apparently he was the cousin of midoriya who had also used that same set of words to define the relationship between them.

Midoriya later said "and fourth psyko is a nickname I gave him and the psycho etymology of psychopathic English" everyone was surprised by what midoriya said thinking why he would give such a nickname to a friend.

After that tsuyu said "strange friends was the same phrase that midoriya's cousin used on you".

Midoriya said "shinsou I'm talking to you guys about something".