10-hero killer: a quiet talk

The sports festival came to an end with bakugou winning first place after fighting todoroki in a fight where unfortunately in a fight where todoroki was unable to give his all, causing great rage and pain in bakugou for failing to prove that he he is the best, he could not bear the idea of ​​winning in that way to such an extent that midnight had to make bakugou sleep for the second time that day and the first was after bakugou won his battle against psyko, because she knew after play with him like an animal with his food, not only physically but also psychologically through insults and comparisons where after this theater where bakugou was a puppet that ended with her surrendering for the sole reason that she considered that this was the cruellest thing that could be done to a person like bakugou in a competition causing him pain and anger he had to be temporarily postponed with midnight making him sleep, in second place was todoroki who lost to bakugou for failing to use his left side in battle yet, and third place was kirishima lost to bakugou in the quarterfinals.

Everyone observed how on the podium where the three finalists were, what really stood out from that podium was bakugou who was totally tied and immobilized with chains while in anger he tried to get rid of them, while the other two finalist kirishima and todoroki were only there waiting receiving their medals, after that all might came to deliver the medals to each of the finalists and congratulate them on their performance during the competition, bakugou was clearly not accepting this situation, but with a big shout out saying plus ultra all over the stadium, This marked the end of the sports festival, almost all the students of class 1A were inside their classroom within the classroom receiving information from Aizawa except Lid and Psyko, the first for family reasons and the second for more than anything personal reasons, after after finishing announcing that for two days they would not have class because they needed rest for him to competition and that after they were explained more about the recruitment of professional heroes, aizawa with her usual tone said "someone could explain to me where this tooru is and why lida asked me to retire for family matters but she did not tell me anything", they were all silent because they did not know where their partner was either, what they knew was that she had decided to leave after surrendering in the fight against bakugou to annoy him, nobody wanted to speak anything because they saw how just mentioning that topic bakugou already started to get upset, everyone there wanted to end this day quickly and did not want to spend their last hours of days listening more to bakugou screaming, aizawa deicide ask midoriya when he saw that no one wanted to answer "midoriya you know why tooru is not here and where he is" everyone there they looked slightly at midoriya when the question was asked, izuku replied with a lack of interest on the subject "she apa He recently asked Nedzu to retire half an hour before his battle against Bakugou. That's all I know, where is she possibly at home or somewhere else? "When he said that, Bakugou dropped the medal they had in his mouth. that he had put all might when he tried not to accept her, he said with an altered tone "then you knew everything that was going to happen in my nerd fight, possibly you and she planned all that is not so" midoriya before that question just said " the only thing that I know that she asked for nedzu to be able to leave the stadium if she wanted, so if you want to know something ask nedzu ", bakugou after that did not speak again.

Aizawa after the class ended and his students left, he went to the principal's office to look for answers about his missing student, he approached the door of the office opened the door and introduced himself, after that the principal allowed him pass, when he entered he saw nedzu sitting as usual having a cup of coffee, after that aizawa proceeded to sit in one of the chairs that were in the office, nedzu said "what brings you here aizawa", aizawa said "I want ask you a few questions about my students, "nedzu knew who aizawa wanted answers about" then you come for tooru hacekure alias psyko, isn't that so ", aizawa said" if it's about her and also midoriya, because certain information was not on her record like his real quirk, among other things ", nedzu said nothing, he got up from his chair he walked to some files that were in the room, then he took out a key that was in his suit to open one of his The archives, nedzu while searching the archives said "the only reason I kept it from you until now was because the two of them are exceptional students, they did things that many people would consider mistakes or incorrect attitudes when helping people, each of those two They did not have easy or simple lives. It will be up to you to decide if you want them in your class, but I hope you understand that they want to be heroes in their dream and they are willing to change to achieve them. "