depressed christmas?

lately people have been leaving me behind, it's like I'm invisible, like I don't mean anything. really? I want you to include me, but I don't want you to include me out of pity. am i some joke to you because clearly you're not getting the hint that I am human and have feelings.

I hate how I can't tell anyone how I feel because I'm afraid they'll deem me as attention seeking or ungrateful. it's happened before. I have someone I can tell everything to, but the only thing standing in the way of it is fear of judgement.

now I may be one of those people who really don't give a shit about what others think but when they make rude comments on sensitive topics I will break.

my christmas is going to suck shit. it's gonna be my third lonely christmas in a row this year. people be like, "whatttt, no you can't possibly be lonely on christmas! be happy" hehe bitch no.

on christmas:
me: MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIENDS
everyone else: *ignores*
me: *gives present*
everyone: *takes without thanking*
me: -says jokingly- do I get anything heheh
everyone: no sorry I didn't get you anything by the way it's really rude to ask that you know

EXCUSE ME BITCH CAN A GIRL NOT JOKE DID YOUR MAMA NOT TEACH YOU TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

if you have nothing good to say don't say it at all

yes I quoted Bambi

this year my jam is Merry Christmas Kiss My Ass by All Time Low

jam of the year I swear.

and nigga, if you want to be my friend don't talk to me for a few days and be all funny and adorable then ignore me completely. nobody wants to play your sick little games. I am sick and tired of having my feelings played with and toyed around with. don't be nice just because you pity me and because everyone else is mean. I hate that you're only nice to me when no one else is around, and when people are there you ignore me completely and pretend I'm invisible. for Pete's sake, please.