Chapter 4

Calvin's P.O.V

I woke this morning with a mission and that was to make more money than I did yesterday. Yup yup a nigga lives by the motto M.O.B- money over bitches.

I live alone, I lost everyone at a young age and no it is not typical just went in the streets and get money. My parents believed in me, I am smart both streetwise and book-wise. It is just I don't like people monitoring my every move nor giving me order so it was there and then I knew I had to become my own boss.

My homeboy Rico worked for a kingpin by the name "Rogue", so I got Rico to get me some plugs and here I am now, the best in the game currently with a few legitimate businesses.

I rolled a joint to smoke before I prepared for my day. As I inhaled and hold a deep meditation, I realized my house too lonely man, too silent I need me a lil baby or something can't deal with the silence any longer mane.

I exhaled and remember Miracle, mane she just perfect and doesn't see it. I sense insecurity when I am around her. Growing around her and her brothers I have always liked Miracle, something about her, her vibe, her personality just draws me in. I want to act on my feelings, but a nigga is hesitant. I know how her bro feels about it and my job is another thing I gotta think about. I don't wanna put Miri in harm's way. She different, she special.

I got in the shower and let my thoughts bury me alive. My mind jumps from one thing to another while washing my hair with plans to go to the barbershop and get freshen up getting ready to leave home.

Had to make some quick stops before going to the barbershop, I had to go to the ATM cause ahn no stupid lil nigga who keeps a large amount of money on me and flaunt it about. Got drop in by the trap and make sure everything there is running smoothly stop in by my other businesses. Had to make some business calls, right now I need to stock up on so products for the trap as I was on the phone with my connect from Cuba, I got a text from my best friend telling me she is coming over.

Me and Ebony have been friends forever, when things were downhill, she was there for me, she made sure I stayed good. We had some benefits as well, whenever either one of us was horny we would contact each other simply because we don't trust people.

I replied with an okay before I arrived at the barbershop. Got my regular round-up and my cornrows and a nigga was looking good as fuck.

Leaving I decided to stop at Popeyes and get some food for Ebony and I all for the simple fact that I felt like eating fast food. Upon getting my order, I hooked up my phone to the car system and called Ebony.

"Heyy Bestfrienddddddddddd" Ebony shouted through the phone. She knows damn well I hate that rachet shit

"Ehh Ebbs cool it with that rachet shittt mane, I am leaving Popeyes right now be ready by the time I pull up". With that being said I ended the call.

BEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP I pressed the horn cause she knows I hate waiting manee, I called her and told her get ready. Getting frustrated I decided to message Miri and see wassup wid her.

As Ebony got in we drove off, "Here this bag is yours" I said as we continued on the drive to my house while I rested my hand on her leg.

Cutting off the engine when we reached my driveway, we both exited the car. We sat in the living room of my house, watching some stupid ass show called Brooklyn Nine-Nine while eating the food I bought from Popeyes.

Laying in Ebony's lap I heard my phone pinged, it was a message from Miri

"Hey, Sorry for the late reply been busy with some school stuff wassup witchu??"

"My lil baby smart smart, just cooling rn don't wanna distract you" patiently waiting for a reply.

"Who's that that got your attention so homeboy?" I heard Ebony said

"Gone with that mane, but when things get serious, I'll let you know, come let's go bed".