Music chapter

Maple POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Today I was gonna be home alone. Shadow's working, Amy's getting more groceries even though I told her we had enough, Blaze and Silver are on a date, and Sonic is fighting Eggman. Tails is working on an invention in the workshop and Cream and cheese are at Cream's mom's house. I put on my wireless headphones and looked for a song to listen to. Stairway to Heaven? Nah. Dance Monkey? No. Come as you are? Maybe. Ooh. Like a stone! Yes. I pushed play and the song started playing.
"On a cobweb, afternoon,
In a room full of emptiness
By a freeway, I confess
I was lost in the pages, of a book, full of death;
Reading how we'll die, alone.
And if we're good, we'll lay to rest,
Anywhere we want to go.
In your house I long to be;
Room by room, patiently,
I'll wait for you there, like a stone.
I'll wait for you there, alone,"
I walked into the kitchen to make myself a sandwich. A peanut and jelly sandwich to be exact. Wooooo!
"And on my deathbed, I will pray to the gods and the angels,
Like a pagan, to anyone who will take me to heaven;
To a place, I recall, I was there so long ago.
The sky was bruised, the wine was bled, and there you led me on,"
    I started to lip sync with the song while I spread the jelly on the bread.
"In your house, I long to be;
Room by room, patiently,
I'll wait for you there, like a stone.
I'll wait for you there, alone, alone,"
    Finally finished with the sandwich. I put the things back and got my sandwich and went upstairs to read some things, answer fan mail, check my bank account things like that. I started to read some fan mail, got paper and started writing back to them. I realized I needed more paper and went downstairs to get some.
"And on I read until the day was gone;
And I sat in regret of all the things I've done;
For all that I've blessed, and all that I've wronged.
In dreams until my death I will wander on,"
    I started to lip sync again.
"In your house I long to be;
Room by room, patiently,
I'll wait for you there, like a stone.
I'll wait for you there, alone, alone,"
    The song finished and the next played. Awesome Come as You Are.

"Come as you are, as you were
As I want you to be
As a friend, as a friend
As a known enemy
Take your time, hurry up
The choice is yours, don't be late
Take a rest as a friend
As an old
Memoria, memoria
Memoria, memoria,"
    I went back upstairs.
"Come doused in mud, soaked in bleach
As I want you to be
As a trend, as a friend
As an old
Memoria, memoria
Memoria, memoria,"
    I sat down at my deck.
"And I swear that I don't have a gun
No I don't have a gun
No I don't have a gun,"
I started to write back to this person. Wait a sec. How do you spell this!? D-e-i-l-y. Wtf. Ok. I got an email and I clicked on it. Ugh. I read it. Dear Maple, what is your daily life like? Do you think we could be friends if we met? So- I turned off the computer and continued to write back to Deily.
"Memoria, memoria
Memoria, memoria
(No I don't have a gun)"
    Dang they have a weird name.
"And I swear that I don't have a gun
No I don't have a gun
No I don't have a gun,"
The music stopped and I heard the doorbell from downstairs. I took off my headphones and placed them on the desk. I went downstairs and opened the door to the base.
When I opened it, nobody was there. I looked around confused. Then I heard snickering from behind the bushes that were about 15 feet away. What? I'm a wolf. I have good hearing.
I made sure the door wasn't locked and closed it behind me as I got out. Now I'm gonna teach these kids a lesson. I started walking to the bushes and the kids inside started to be quiet. As I neared the bush and was about 1 ½ feet away, I started to slow down. I pulled my gloves and fixed them.
"Now this'll teach you to door dong ditch me," I said to them. I unsheathed my claws. They cut through the fabric of the gloves but I don't care.
"Run! RuN! RUN!" I heard one of them say. As I took a step closer like seven kids came out of the bushes. I was surprised at how many there were but that didn't stop me. I started chasing kids around, and once they were gone I went back to the base and, with my powers, I fixed my gloves. I went back upstairs and found my sandwich. Ugh. The jelly got on the papers and I had to clean it up. Great. Yay.

Btw the kids ringing the doorbell actually happened to me not too long ago. So I was mad. So I wrote this.