Part 3

JungKook POV
I was dancing with Era until a girl walked in a caught my eye . So I pushed Era of of me and walked over to y/n "Well well well what do we have ...uh I think a hot girl",I said .

"JungKook what do you want",y/n said.
"It's quite obvious what I wan- " " listen mister me and y/n are trying to have a good time but we cant so go back to Era and leave us alone",Mina said .
So I left them there be .
Era POV
I was having a good time dancing with JungKook until y/n showed up . So I have a good idea . I'll tell some of my friends ,some of JungKooks friends,and some of y/n friends that we are going to play TRUTH OR............DARE .

Y/n POV
I was having fun since JungKook has left me alone . But of course that has to be ruined by
.
.
.
.
ERA wanting to play TRUTH OR DARE .
We are all in a circle with a bottle in the middle . "Yah y/n this sketchy isn't it", Mina whispered .
"Yes", I whispered back.
Then Mina started spinning the bottle and it landed on Mina and Sehun . "Ok Mina truth or dare",sehun asked .
"Truth",Mina answered .
"Have you lost your v-card", sehun asked .
"No", Mina said .
" ok so next turn ", Mina said as she spinned the bottle trying to time the awkwardness down. As it was spinning I was hoping if wouldn't land on me . But my luck was wrong it landed on me and JungKook. " oh crap" , I said .
"Y/n truth or dare", JungKook asked
"Umm dare", I said
" I dare you to stay with me in the closet for 10 minutes", he said .
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sure

Aloha peoples . Thank you for the love and support for this book . I have another book coming out soon .  💜💜💜💜💜 .

Tell me your bias in the comments . Byner