CH 54 Y/n's Death!?!?

In Chapter 53~

"We also have a duty to present the truth before the Queen," Ciel declared. "We can't let him get away!"

"This is a problem between shinigami! Stay away, outsiders!" Grell hissed.

"I also have my job as a butler," Sebastian replied. "So please stay away, outsiders,"

"My my," Undertaker tutted.

"As fascinatingly stoic as always, Sebas-chan. Fine, if your going to be like that, we won't hold back either," Grell sneered.

"The fact that something like "hold back" exists in your dictionary surprises me more than anything today,"

"Okay, we'll keep it simple and have the fastest be the winner. But I don't intend to lose against some old geezer!" Ronald butted it as he stood up.

"I'll be okay by myself," Sebastian smiled as he felt Y/n walk towards him. "Please protect Young Master,"

Y/n stopped before she walked towards Ciel, she stood slightly in front of him so that he could still watch what was going on.

"It's almost like a rabbit hunt... I wonder which rabbit is being hunted?" Undertaker threatened.

___________________________________________________________________

Immediately the three men sprung towards Undertaker, he smirked before he jumped up to dodge them before throwing out his wooden death scythes. While Ronald and Sebastian dodged by jumping to the side Grell was dodging on the stop as if he was doing the cha cha dance... that resulted in one of the wooden death scythes to pierce through his red coat causing his to trip, landing face-flat.

Ronald then rushed towards Undertaker, swinging his lawnmower in his direction but for each swing to be blocked. His handle then got stuck in the wooden scythe before Undertaker swung him over. 

And of course, next was Sebastian. Sebastian kicked as he chased after Undertaker who was dodging. Undertaker then jumped off a pillar to face Sebastian who had leaped off from the stair railing. Behind Sebastian was Grell, who started his chainsaw and behind Undertaker was Ronald. Undertaker and Sebastian both tched before their feet exactly met, as they leaped towards another direction avoiding damage.

"Oops, I made a mistake," Ronald snickered as he almost lawned Sebasitan's head.

"Your eyesight seems to be very poor," Sebastian retorted, before he threw his knives towards Ronald's direction in which he dodged and went to Undertaker.

"Shinigami are all heavily near-sighted, you see," Undertaker commented, as he swung his scythe deflected the knives before attacking Grell.

"Then you're at a disadvantage!" Grell grinned before bring his weapon down. His weapon clashed with Undertaker's but Undertaker's weapon cut into two. "Huh... It cut?... Then why couldn't I last time?"