CH 33 I Love You

In Chapter 32~

Sebastian looked to the side to see Y/n and he flinched. She held a sinister aura that pierced past Sebastian, but before Sebastian could see who it was he realised that the woman was not attacking him.

"I've had enough of your bullshit," Y/n muttered as she cocked her head to the side as she walked past Sebastian and towards the ash-haired man.

She wrapped her right arm around him and itched her hand closer to his back causing the composed man to flinch.

"Being kidnapped isn't very nice ~," Y/n whispered menacingly...then she said something causing the man to shudder.

Maybe because he realised it was true...

"Killing angels is an easy task for me...~,"

_________________________________________________________________________

"I shall support you!" Agni's shout brought Sebastian's attention towards the surrounding people. 

"You have become even more potent. Has something happened?" Sebastian asked as Agni stood beside him. 

"Yes! Right now, I am invincible!" Agni replied smiling, Sebastian looked towards him with a smirk. 

"Then, I shall leave the two on the right to you,"

"Right!" Agni shouted before leaping into action. His fist defeating the enemy whilst Sebastian swung his kitchen utensil to defeat people.

 His fist defeating the enemy whilst Sebastian swung his kitchen utensil to defeat people

(Even though he's using a kitchen utensil he still looks professional... :)) )

Y/n stood next to the ash haired man as she looked at Sebastian, the ash haired man followed her gaze. 

"You have a splendid butler, do you not? It seems there will be no need for me to make an appearance...," He asked Ciel. "But is it not peculiar? It that was the power of the spice, then why is it only just one group was affected? There should be many more losing control. After all, there is no one in this world who is truly at peace with themselves...," 

Just then Meena started to run forward towards Her Majesty and Soma ran forward to try and block her. 

"Wait, Meena!" Soma shouted stretching his hands outwards. 

'He's an idiot,' Y/n thought. 

"That idiot!" Ciel shouted.

'There is only one way to calm Kali,' Soma thought as he thought of the goddess.