Chapter 1

Today was the start of the second week I'm the manager of my dads company, it truly breaks me to be sat in the chair that was once his but I had to keep my head high and remember my target...to murder those who murdered my father. Let's be real here, the police weren't going to capture them so I'll happily take the mission into my hands. I was equipped and trained now I need a plan, target to proceed my mission.

Tori POV
I was the daughter of the famous Dr. James beach and the killer of his 'best friend' Mr. Tim Tomas. My father had told me since I was a child the purpose of my existence was to serve my parents, I was obliged to follow their ways, I knew that all the murders I had committed was wrong but I had no other option or I would be punished. At the moment I was in a meeting with my parents about my next victim " Tori your next murder will be Jackie Tomas, we have got you employed at her company you will become her friend or more we don't care..then you attack and act devastated. Am I clear?." I took her father away from her now I had to take her life? I had to make a heart broken girl fall for me and break her even more? "You can't break someone, who has already been broken." My inner vampire spoke, you see I was my fathers lab rat, I had no option but to nod and be the submissive daughter.