Chapter 1: The Crush

(WARNING:MAY CONTAIN SOME CUSSING AND TISSUES, SADNESS LATER IN THE STORY)

-Riviera Pov-

Oh shit, where's my cell phone?! Mom! Where is my cell phone, damn it! You mean this cell phone? Mum said. Oh thank god mum! What happened to it? Your brother Max got into it. Mum walks away. MAX! GET YOUR FUCKING ASS IN HERE NOW! I said. What did you do? Holding my cell phone in front of him. I don't know. He said. You fucking brat, you did something to it and I will know! He left so happy, yeah run away like the little brat you are. God, he deleted my texts to Melody! I swear sometimes, I want to just ruin something of his he cares about, but enough of that nonsense, I'm going to school. I go dressed in my cute red, black, and white wear, cause I wear this color most of the time.

*On the school bus*

There's this super hot guy on my bus. But I don't know what his name is, he has purple and blonde hair mixed in one and he looks super badass in his outfit with his tattoos. I wish he would notice me.

-Niall Pov-

Shit, another day at school. Fun whoopie! As long long as I chill with the guys I'm cool. There's this chick I've been dying to ask to the prom that is in 2 months, but I don't have the courage to talk to her. Oh we're here at school,big fuck!

*at the school*

-Riviera Pov-

We got to school, and when I was walking to melody. I dropped my stuff. Fuck, I whispered in my talk, but then someone said let me help you with that. It was the boy with the purple and blond hair. Thanks, I can be a big fuck up with books. Yeah, me too he said. But then his group called for him. Shit, I hate those guys so much! But I walked over to melody and we went to class, and it was the first day of second quarter, so we got new seats. I went to ms. Walkin's class. Which me and melody were in the same group. And the boy and his "gang". They assigned the first two rows. And then melody and another guy named Liam both sat next to each other. In desks lol. Then it was the last row. Riviera you will sit here, while.......