Chapter 2:Frozen Solid

It was winter in the Troll Tree and Branch was brushed the snow off his house (or his bunker) when Poppy walked by.

"Hi, Poppy" he called out of her.

Poppy turned and saw Branch brushed the snow off his house (or his bunker).

"Hi, Branch" she said with a smile

Branch then noticed she had a basket in her hands.

"Where are you off to?" he asked.

"I'm going to pick ice lilies their so pretty this time year" Poppy said cheerfully.

Branch then gave a worried expression.

"Just try not to stay out too long, because there's suppose to be a snowstorm later tonight" he said with a concerned look

"Don't worry I will" Poppy said waving.

(Later that night)

Branch was in his house (or his bunker) reading a book by the fire, but he couldn't stop thinking about Poppy wondering if she gotten home in time from the snowstorm.

So he decided to go look for her, he went out of his house (or his bunker) and began to look for her constantly calling her name over and over again.

"Poppy!" he shouted over the freezing wind.

He wouldn't give up until he found her, That's when he saw something glowing under the snow someting pink.

He started to dig through the snow, he didn't care that his hands started to freeze, he kept on digging until he found something that gave him a look of horror.

It's was Poppy lying in the snow and the glow was coming from her hug time bracelet, Branch lifted her up and started shaking her trying to wake her.

"Poppy, wake up, It's OK, I'm here" he said gently holding her to his chest.

That's when he heard Poppy coughing and wheezing, he opened her eyes slightly her vision was blurry, but she could see it was Branch.

"Branch, is that you?" she asked in a weak voice.

"Yes, Poppy, It's me and don't worry, I'm taking you home" he said softly to her.

Branch gently took her in her in his arms and carried her back to his house (or his bunker).

(Back at Branch's House) (or his bunker)

Branch laid Poppy on his bed and covered her with a thick blanket, he put hand on her forehead, she had a high fever, he know he had to call Dr. Plum.

A few minutes later, Dr. Plum arrived at Branch's House (or his bunker), Branch showed him to his bedroom where Poppy was.

"Good heavens" Dr. Plum exclaimed as he laid his eyes on Poppy.

"I found her like this in the snow, she has a fever and she's coughing and wheezing" Branch explained.

Dr. Plum began to examine her, first he listened to her heart beat, second her took her blood pressure, and last he took her temperature.

"Well, It's not too serious but it still nedds to be treated right away before it gets worse, she needs this needle with medicine, but I'm worried about how she will react, so I need you to keep her calm" he explained.

Branch nodded yes and took Poppy's hand from underneath the covers, Dr. Plum gave her the shot she needed.

Poppy started to moan and toss her head on pain when the shot was giving to her, but Branch kept her calm the whole time.

"Shhh, It's ok Poppy, I'm right here, It's almost over" he said softly while gently stoking her hand with his thumb.

The Dr. Plum gave a Branch a medicine, Poppy would have to take until she got better, Branch helped him out of him house (or his bunker) and quickly went to Poppy.

He looked at her with worried eyes, she looked like, she was in so much pain at this rate there was only one thing he knew that make Poppy feel better, and that was to sing.

Branch:
If you ever find yourself
Stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world
To find you

If you ever find yourself
Lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light
To guide you

Find out what we're made of
When we are called to
Help our friends in need

(Chorus)
You can count on me like
One, Two, Three
I'll be there

And I know when I need it

You can count on me like
Four, Three, Two
You'll be there

Cause that's what friends are
Supposed to do oh yeah
Whoa, Whoa

If your tossing and your turning
And you can't sleep
I'll sing a song
Beside you

And if you forget how much
You really mean to me
Everyday I will
Remind you

Ooh find out what we're made of
When we are called to help
Our friends in need

(Chorus)
You can count on me like
One, Two, Three
I'll be there

And I know when I need it

I can count on me like
Four, Three, Two
You'll be there

Cause that's what friends are
Supposed to do oh yeah
Oh, Oh yeah, yeah

You'll always have my shoulder
When you cry
I'll never let go
Never say goodbye

You know...

(Chorus)
You can count on me like
One, Two, Three
I'll be there

And I know when I need it

I can count on me like
Four, Three, Two
You'll be there

Cause that's what friends are
Supposed to do, Oh yeah
Oh, oh

You can count on me
Cause I can count on you

End

As he finished he kissed Poppy on her her forehead and whisper in her ear.

"Feel better Poppy, I love you" he said softly.

Then fell asleep while holding her hand.

End