Chapter 2

"Make me come," the redhead whispered, watching her lover-to-be's lips and wanting to kiss them again. Lightly, she trailed her fingertips along the cool dark blue fabric covering Taryn's muscled arms. "I need you inside of me. As deep as you can get." Mia could feel the evidence of her arousal soaking through the cotton of her underwear and ached to shed all of her hindering clothing.

Leaning forward, Taryn flicked her tongue against a mouth, which mewled when she hurriedly pulled away. Removing her hands from Mia's rear, she proceeded to undo the buttons holding the woman's shirt together. As she released the very last button, she throatily inquired, "Is that your way of saying that you want me to fuck you, Mia?"

The petite woman nodded.

"Say them. I want to hear you say the words." Pushing the shirt down Mia's shoulders and off her upper body, Taryn tossed it toward coffeetable. She began to slide her hands along a smooth bare back, heading upward toward the clasp of a bra.

"Fuck me," Mia answered in a hushed tone.

"Louder." Agile fingers released breasts from their confines and sent a bra to join the abandoned shirt.

Taking a deep breath, which proved to make her breasts appear all the more inviting, though that wasn't her objective, Mia locked eyes with Taryn. "I want and I need you to fuck me, Taryn." She pressed her lips to those inches from her. "Please."

Not speaking, the brunette securely wrapped an arm around Mia's waist before leaning them both toward the coffeetable. Though she wasn't looking, the small woman heard the sound of clinking and realized that Taryn must have been messing with the ice cubes. Sure enough, when she rested back against the couch again, in her hand she held a half-melted cube. Blue eyes mischievously

twinkling, Taryn allowed a few frigid drops of water to fall on Mia's chest, watching as the droplets slid between full breasts and down toward a navel, which caught most of them. Shivering in anticipation of events to follow and because of the cold liquid, Mia held on tighter looking as the ice cube headed a bit lower.

"You're so damned sexy, Mia. I could never get enough of you." Proceeding to alternately stroke the darkened areas of the other woman's breasts with her ice cube, Taryn watched in rapt fascination as nipples swiftly puckered in response to the cold wetness. Meanwhile, their owner moaned and writhed in reply to the pleasing assault. As though Taryn could read her mind, discovering what she wanted in the process, she enveloped one of the chilled tips, her hot mouth immediately warming it.

Crying out, Mia rocked her hips more insistently while Taryn feasted on her almost painfully erect nipples. The minutes flew by as a contented brunette paid equal attention to Mia's breasts, her tongue languidly stroking and mouth delicately suckling. Wanting to move this to the bedroom, Taryn instructed the moaning redhead to hold on tight. Making sure that her arms were locked around the bigger woman's neck and her legs around her waist, Mia captured Taryn's mouth while she easily arose from the couch and headed toward the hallway with her hands cupping firm cheeks.

Leading them into the guestroom, the hostess gently deposited her guest on the bed before turning on the lamp. First slipping off her boots, she stood next to the bed and started to remove her clothing. When she reached her leather pants, Mia scooted toward the edge of the bed in order to assist her in unzipping and pulling them off, mesmerized green eyes trailing up and down the incredibly long, shapely legs revealed. Not being able to resist, Mia stroked the smooth skin while her willing subject stood quietly still. At least she did until exploring hands slid up the apex of her thighs and fingertips brushed against her dampened curls.

"Ah ah ah." Taking a somewhat wobbly step backward, Taryn waggled a finger at Mia, though there was a smile on her lips. "Little ones first," she teasingly remarked just before helping the other woman to remove her jeans and panties. Bending over, she placed a resounding wet kiss on Mia's lips, telling her that she would be right back. After she left the bedroom, Mia slipped between the covers while thinking that she already missed Taryn's presence. Please don't fall for her. This is just sex. That's all it is and it's never going to happen again. Although, she mentally spoke the words, they saddened her. Mia sincerely hoped that tomorrow took a long time in getting there.