Chapter 4

Thinking that she should return to the bedroom before her lover started to question her abrupt disappearance, Taryn slowly stood before heading back to the guestroom. On entering, she stood just inside the doorway watching as the other woman peacefully slept, lying on her right side with her legs slightly bent. A smile touching Taryn's lips, she shed her robe before quietly climbing back into bed and wrapping an arm around Mia. Immediately, the smaller woman snuggled back into her with an adorable little moan coming from parted lips.

"I love you, Taryn," she drowsily whispered somewhere in between sleep and wakefulness.

Her eyes shining with tears of joy because she had ached to hear those words, Taryn placed a kiss on the back of a reddish brown head. Mia had uttered them a couple of times before, but it had always seemed to be in the heat of passion. This time they sounded genuine and therefore, Taryn couldn't be more thrilled. "I love you too, Mia."

Within moments, both women were deeply asleep, a hint of a smile on each of their faces.  

Just after 5:00 in the morning, Mia awoke, instantly noticing that a warm gentle mouth was attached to her neck, sucking on a patch of skin. Meanwhile, a strong thigh busied itself pressing against her exposed sex, which was already slick with her arousal. Knowing the instant her lover was awake, Taryn released the bit of skin her teeth had been holding and raised her head to offer the woman an adorably crooked grin.

"Morning, baby," she softly exclaimed just before capturing Mia's lips in a mind-blowing kiss. Their tongues saying hello, heatedly caressing one another, Mia pressed her own thigh to Taryn's center and proceeded to move it up and down.

Mia moaned as her lover's thrusting steadily increased. "G'morning to you," she replied against the brunette's mouth, her voice thick with sleep. However, with the sensations coursing through her, she was quickly on her way to fully awakening. And just as she was on the verge of coming, Taryn stopped all movement, except for her mouth which after placing a few more thorough kisses on Mia's lips, headed downward.

Making a pit stop at cherished breasts, Taryn offered them a bit of attention, suckling and nibbling the hardened pebbles of flesh in the center of them with her mouth just the way Mia liked. She knew from previous experiences that she could make the redhead reach orgasm just by simply making love to her breasts, so as she flicked her tongue around a rosy areola, Taryn became aware that Mia was on her way over the edge so she stopped again. She barely kept a grin hidden while the other woman softly growled her frustration.

"Taryn, is your goal to make me crazy?"

The teaser snickered just a little bit before not-so-innocent-as-they-appeared blue eyes focused on Mia. Taryn gave a slight shake of her head. "Nah, of course not, dumpling. I would never even think to entertain a goal such as that. In my opinion, you don't require my help in that department." The redhead smirked as she smiled too sweetly. Kissing those smirking lips, Taryn stood from the bed and walked over toward her treasure chest, rummaging inside until she located what she wanted. Concealing whatever it was behind her back, she slipped back onto the bed and hid her find underneath the covers. Meanwhile, Mia granted her with an inquisitive expression.

"What do you have there?" She pointed a finger toward the slight bulge under the blanket.

"Don't worry about it."

"I'm not worried, just curious."

"Then don't be curious about it."

Mia smirked again.

As Taryn slowly arched a brow, the other woman opined that it looked decidedly sexy. Long fingers beginning to caress the outer region of her thighs caused Mia to delightedly shiver.