Cuckhold bar encounter - The toilet

The spaniard passionate movement made her cum without control, her legs are panting, she can't repress her moaning. He still can't believe what is he doing with her in this bar toilet, he forget about the outside noise, focusing on the pleasure he get from fucking passionately her tight cunt. Hearing her and seeing her enjoying that much is exciting him to the max as he knows she has cum already and continue to...

"Gosh you're so hot, your pussy so tight you're making me cum" he's telling her. It took her few seconds to realise what was about to happen, she can't be breed by a stranger yet...

"hold on" she said, "don't cum inside me, cum in my mouth!" The idea of the finale is also very tempting, he's helping her to stand getting his cock out, she is now seated on the toilet in front of him seeing for the first time the thick cock that gave her puss so much pleasure. Quite shily despite the action she put her small hands on it caressing his wet shaft gently moving her mouth on him, starting licking the premium on the tip of its. 

From above his view on her breast in her dress is fantastic , seeing her lips engulfing his cock in her mouth is priceless. Surprisingly she is able to take him deep in her throat enjoying her tongue playing on this fat cock while trying to get as much of him, deepthroating, blowing her hubby has always been her fetish but this guy's cock is another story.

 The spaniard is getting more aroused by her deepthroating action, his hands are pushing her head on him, he's hearing her gagging, feeling her saliva dribbling on his shaft, he can't take it anymore, "I'm cuming, I'm cuming" he's saying pressuring her head on him. She is feeling the first wad of his precious semem smashing her throat, she let it come wave by wave keeping it in her mouth. He is taking his dick out and let his last jet on her face caressing her hairs softly. 

She is looking at him her mouth open full of cum keeping eye contact while swallowing her fingers scooping the left over on her face. She is smiling, licking the spaniard's cum from her fingers then cleaning's this shaft with her tongue. He helped her to stand, give her back her teared off panties so she can clean her face, kissing her while she is adjusting her dress and her hair.