Chapter 001

"Mommy... Dada...?" A 6 years old Yuriko opened the door of their study, her parents looked at her in awe. She's just woke up and she's so cute.

"Yes, Baby?" Yukiko asked while lifting up Yuriko.

"Having bad dreams?" Yusaku asked.

Yuriko nodded. Yukiko let Yuriko sat in her father's lap, he pat her head.

"Does my real family... wants me back?" Yuriko questioned while looking down.

Yukiko and Yusaku looked at each other's eyes, Yukiko cleared her throat and speak.

"Of course, Baby girl. In the near future, you will meet them. Fate will lead the way for you" Yukiko enlighten her.

"Why look so sad, Yuri-chan?. You will look old if you pouted like that" Yusaku heal up her chin and smiled. "Come on, smile, Yuri..."

Yuriko smile and her parents cheered, soon after they went to sleep together.

And that's when she woke up, she groaned and rubbed her eyes. Her life was great not until she thinks of her real family, Yuriko really hate her real parents for abandoning her. But, if they didn't abandoned her, she wouldn't have met Subaru and the others. She was grateful for that.

Yuriko went down the stairs and went to the kitchen to have breakfast, she was shocked because Jodie and Camel (Colleague of Akai Shuichi). Shuichi greeted Yuriko and she greeted him back.

"So, why are they here?" Yuriko questioned while pouring herself a milk.

"Akemi visited Sherry earlier" Jodie said.

Ah, Akemi.

Shuichi looked at Yuriko, she looked back. She just gripped the cup tighter, she hates that name. She really hates it.

"Is she really alive?" Camel questioned.

"We don't know yet, Camel" Shuichi answered in a serious tone.

"If she's alive, she will come for you" Yuriko suddenly speak.

They looked at her, Shuichi can feel how she felt right now. Akemi, the girl who Shuichi once loved is back and it's coming for him.

But Yuriko won't make that happen, she will kill her or the one who's behind it before she can lay a hand on Shuichi.

"No matter what, Akemi won't lay a hand on Sherry nor Shuichi" Yuriko left the scene and Jodie and Camel looked at Shuichi.

"What are you gonna do now, Shuichi-san?" Camel asked.

"Knowing Yuriko, she will do anything to prevent her from coming back to you" Jodie told him.

"I won't let a dead person destroy our relationship." Shuichi answered back. Yes, he have learned to stay with a one woman.

On the other hand, Yuriko went to their neighbor. Professor Agasa's house. She knocked and Haibara opened it, Yuriko smiled.

"Greetings, Ai-chan" Yuriko greeted her.

Haibara greeted back, Yuriko sat in the sofa. She's not here for Professor Agasa, she's here for Haibara.

"I'm actually here for you, Ai-chan. About you sister-" She was cut off by Haibara.

"She's not my sister. I can sense it, my sister's aura is different from hers" Haibara knew why Yuriko is here.

"That's what I think too, when I met her last year in the restaurant that Subaru and I went into. She's different from Conan's story, she's a bitch when I met her back there" Yuriko told her.

"You're in the organization, you can get information about her trying to make us believe my sister rise up from the dead" Haibara answered.

"If this is the way of Gin, he's going to track you in no time" Yuriko said and looked at Haibara. "...I won't make that happen, I'm going to meet Vermouth. I will see you later" She bid a goodbye to Haibara and left to meet Vermouth.